Chapter 25

Ariyah had been trying to remember us for the past week. I've shown her pictures, videos, everything. She just frowns for a while and turn over. I even pointed out she had a ring on her finger. She just looks at me and says the same thing she always says. "Sorry sir, your really nice and attractive, but I just don't remember you, I don't-even remember why I'm here. All I know is my face is sore. Maybe you have me confused with someone else. I just put my head down and sigh.

Ariyah

The same man has been in my room for the last week and a half. I'm starting to get worried, he's spending way to much time here. I don't remember him. He says he's my fiancé, and I'm a mother and the little adorable baby he brought in with him was my son. They looked just alike. My face was acing, and my head hurt. I was ready for him to leave, but I'd hate to be rude.

My nurse, Jenny, came in with breakfast. I hated the food here. She said she'd be back in a few to give me another IV, and I could go home tomorrow. Home? With people I don't know? I don't think so. Ja'micheal, I think that's his name. He's very handsome and his baby is very cute, but I don't want to go home with him, he may try and harm me.

I pushed the tray form in front of me, I'm not about to eat that mess, my grits looked lumpy, and what kind of bacon was that? I just looked at it and turned on the TV. I was very confused on what I was watching, the man that has been here all week told me I loved to watch it, but It doesn't look like I'd watch a certain thing with such drama. I think it was called basketball wives.

"Your not gone eat your food"? He asked. "Nope, that's nasty, I may not remember you, but I know how food was suppose to taste". I assured him.

"Riyah, you have to eat sine thing baby". He said pulling the tray back to me. "Who are you to tell me what I should eat, and that I have to eat? I don't know you". I said. I was really rude, I admit. But goodness, I don't know this man. He sighed and slumped down in the chair next to the bed.

The baby began to cry, and he rocked it to settle his mood. "He's so cute". I said. "Thank you, you made a beautiful baby". He said. I looked at him and frowned. "That's not my child". I said. I turned around and continued to watch TV. What does he consist on telling me he's my fiancé and I'm his baby mother and that that little boy is my son? I don't get it.

The room was quiet, until Tammy came in. "Hey sweetie how are you feeling"? She asked. "Fine, who'd you say you were again"? I asked. She lowered her head a little and tried to wipe the weariness off her face. She cleared her voice, " I-I'm your mother, Tammy". She assured me. She spoke to the boy who said he was my fiancé and sat on the window ceil.

The nurse came back in the room and stuck a needle in my arm, she said it was my IV. I hated getting stuck with these things. Tammy stopped the nurse before walking out and asked her a question. She tried being quiet but I heard what she asked. "When do you think her memory will come back"? She asked. The nurse shook her head. "Sometimes, there temporary, sometimes they'll never return. You have to built what you had all over, and make new memories". She said walking out.

The woman looked devastated. She looked up at me and smiled. "You know, you can sing, when you were a little girl, you used to sing everyday. You were a star in the making". She said trying not to cry. "Really? I don't remember". I admitted, I wasn't trying to hurt anyone. I was just being honest.

"Well, you were". I said. Soon, a mid height girl, dark skinned, and shirt blue hair walked in the room. I've never seen her a day in my life, but she looked familiar. "Riyah? It's me-". She began. "Tameeka"? I asked. "Yes, she said, you got your memory back"? She asked. I didn't answer. I didn't know. I remember her but no one else. I don't know if it was because I had or still have a huge crush on her or what. I just knew I remembered her gorgeous face and body.

"Riyah"? The lady asked. I looked over at her. "Do you remember me"? She asked. "No". I said. She lowered her head. I remember everything about me and Tameeka, from back in my high-school days, form the time I spent the night, and I kissed her, and we laughed about it. Form when we took a shower together. She thought it was just for bestfriends, but I knew deep down inside it was something more. I liked her and I wanted to be with her, but I never told her.

I remember her but, I don't remember any of the others.

Ok vote & comment.

What a big twist. What do you think? Be honest.

-yanaa🎀