Chapter 21

Ariyah

"
I'll do better then she did". I said straddling Ja'micheal. I know I was suppose to be mad, but shit just like a man has needs a woman does to. I haven't had sex in about 10 months and I needed it then, he was my fiancé, and I loved him. He flipped my naked body over spreading my legs apart. He smiled at my girl spread her open with two fingers. A moan departed from my lips and he smiled. About 10 minutes later I climaxed. He pulled me in close kissing my lips gently adding tongue.

I unhooked his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers revealing his penis. A licked my lips and looked up at him. He laid me on my back and inserted it in me. Soon our rhythm matched. It felt so right."ohhhh Ja'micheal". I let the moan slip from lips. I guess that turned him on because he began to Lund me hard making me cum again. My body quivered in pleasure.

I sat up and got on all fours. We went on and on for about 45 minutes until we came one last time. I cleaned myself off and laid next to him and cuddled. That had to be the best sex ever.

Ja'micheal

It felt good having sex with the one you loved, it was more of a connection. I know Riyah loved it by the way she screamed my name. I ain't gone lie that shit turned me on. We laid there naked and cuddled. I let my hand rest in her thick ass and her lead in my chest. It felt so right. I could tell she was exhausted, I made her cum 3 times. I smiled at her light snores and turned on the TV.

I watched TV untril I fell asleep. I had nothing to worry about, Quincey was at Riyah's parents house for the weekend, and we had the place to our self.

-

Me and Riyah had been having sex as much as we could, we'd have it when we wake up, when we're watching TV, and right before we go to sleep. She just always so damn horny. Shit I don't mind. I love it and so does she. She pranced around the house naked in only her panties and made breakfast. I came into the kitchen and kissed her neck and hugged her waist. "Morning baby". I said. She giggled and said goodmorning back. I smacked her ass and got in the shower and got ready to eat.

We sat at the table and ate and then got ready to go out. We went out on the boardwalk and just enjoyed ourselves. I can't recall a time in my life where I was more happy. Riyah just made my life better. I can't wait to marry her. Just 1 more month.

She's been having wedding planners come in and out the house trying to get the perfect one. She finally decided to get Meeka to plan the wedding for her, no one knows her better then her.

We got ice cream and sat on a park bench and just talked and laughed. Her 18th birthday was coming up in about a week and I had a big ass party planned for her. She think I forgot but I didn't, she been throwing lil hints out and pointing out what she wanted. She already know I got her, she just Trynna play dumb.

We left the boardwalk and headed to her parents house and got Quincey. I was so happy to see my lil man, I believe Riyah was more happy than anyone. He's getting so big. Looking more and more like me by the day. I strapped him in and headed home. This is what life was suppose to be like and I'm glad it's right.

Ok well it's a little short. Sorry, more to come. The book is far from over.

Should I make a sequel to this book?

Idk vote & comment

-yanaa
🎀