Chapter 9

Ja'micheal

I spotted Tameeka and Ariyah walking in the building. Damn she looked good, she had that glow I just couldn't explain, her smile was so bright, and her eyes sparkled. I walked behind her putting my arms around her waist kissing her neck. "Hey baby". I spoke in her ear. She smiled and turned around kissing me softly on my lips.

"Bye Riyah gotta go to class girl, I'll see you later". Tameeka said walking off. She shot me a wave and smile before she left and I sent one back.

"You look beautiful bae". I said grabbing her bag. She blushed and thanked me.

Riyah seemed so shy , but then again I believe she was being cautious around me, I don't blame her. I'm nit gone hurt her but she doesn't know that, I just want to prove to her that I won't leave her side and imma always be here for her no matter what.

I grabbed her hand and we walked down the crowded hall. Past everybody, past every class. "Where we going jay"? She asked in concern.

"You'll see". I responded

I took her to the back student parking lot where my car was parked. "Get in". I spoke. ...."Ja'micheal I have to go to class". She assured me. "Get in". I told her once more.

She huffed and took a seat in the passenger side, closed the door and folded her arms. "Talk". I said .

"What so you mean"? She asked. "Talk Riyah, tell me what you feel, why you don't trust me"? I asked.

She took a deep breath in and exhaled. "I do trust you Ja'micheal". She said dryly. "Ariyah don't lie to me, we ending this now, tell me how you feel".

She stared blankly out the window. "Ariyah"?

"What you want me to say Ja'micheal ? I'm trying to trust you but it's hard, how would you feel if you were me"?

I put my head down in shame, I apologized about this. Why can't she just look past it, what about new beginnings, she steady holding this grudge on me and I'm working hard fir her forgiveness, but she just ain't taking it.

"Ariyah look, I'm sorry if I hurt you, I couldn't imagine how you felt when I closed the door in your face and didn't come around, but I'm truly sorry and I'm not just making this stuff up, I don't blame you for how your treating me, but I love you and I mean it just show me the love back. Please"?

She looked me in my eyes and let a tear roll down her face. I believe she knows my apology was sincere, it was more then sincere that shit came from the heart. I ain't never shown my true emotions to a girl.

I whipped away her tear and grabbed her hand and looked in her eyes. "I love you Ariyah". I said

"I love you to". She said back.

I leaned in closer and she did to, we kissed passionately, our tongues danced together with pleasure. I broke the kiss in small pecks, and got out the car, I went over to the passenger side and helped her out. I walked her to class and shared one last kiss and went to class, I was ready to start a family.

Ariyah

Ja'micheal's words finally touched me, I could tell they were sincere. He walked me to class and kissed me goodbye. I just couldn't stop smiling I was so happy, I felt special. I felt.......... Loved.

The day was long and I was soon ready to leave, being pregnant makes you exhausted, my ankles were swollen from walking from class to class and my back ached. I was so tired.

7th period dismissal bell finally rang and I was escorted by Ja'micheal to my car. He could tell some thing was bothering me so being the concern Ja'micheal he asked.

"You ok baby". He asked. I shook my head yes. "You sure"?

"My ankles hurt and my back hurts bad". I assured him. He grabbed my waist and kissed my neck. "I'm sorry bae". He said.

I laughed and turned around and kissed his lips. "Yeah you should be because it's your fault". I said laughing.

He laughed and smacked his lips. "Whatever, I'll come over and rubbed them for you". He said before walking away.

I got in my car and drove straight home, I showered and laid on the sofa and watched TV. I heard my phone ring, and waddled to the bedroom and get it. I looked at the caller ID and my heart drop, it was my mother.

I haven't talked to her in 6 months, nor my father, they basically dis owned me, they don't even know my address. I debated on whether I wanted it answer or not. I finally answered.

Me: "Hello"?....

Mom: "Hey, Ariyah".

Me:" Uh, hey".

Mom : "How you been"?

Me: "Fine"...........

Mom:"can I have your address I wanna see you, me and your dad".

Me:"sure".

I gave her my address. I dint know how'd I react when I was to see my patents faces, what made them want to come and see my and try and contact me now? It's been 6 long months with out not one noun or verb from them both. They basically cut me from the family. What kind of love is that?

I heard a knock on my door. I answered it, it was Ja'micheal. He looked so good. He was so sexy, his curly low cut black hair, tall muscular body, his hazel eyes twinkled. He was so dreamy. He had on his gray high-school sweats, and a Miami heat jersey on along with a snap back that didn't match with anything he had on.

Nothing special. "Damn ma, you gone let me in or just drool"? He said playfully. "SHUTUP". I laughed.

I stepped over and let him come in. We sat in the couch and watched TV. I decided to start to cook dinner.

I cooked pork chops, mashed potatoes and baked beans. I fixed our plates and sat them on the kitchen table. We sat down began eating but was soon interrupted by a knock on the door. I knew exactly who it was.

My parents.

Ok well this is it.

Vote & comment

-yanaa
🎀