chapter 16

Ariyah

I've been the happiest mother there could be. Quincey was such a happy baby. All he did was laugh and giggle. hes my little chubby baby. he looked so much like Jamichel. I guess he favored me a liitle. I changed his diaper and laid him down in his swing. "Who's mamas chubby man"? I said tickling his chuby stomach. he could eat. Quincey is a week and 3 days old, and he's the light of my life. I was so happy to have him. I gave him his bottle and burped him and then put him down for a nap. I just couldn't take my eyes off him. He's so precious. *picture to the side*

The doorbell rang and I struggled to get off the couch, my stomach is just starting to slim down, but I need to make it to the gym. I opened the door to see Tameeka standing there with opened arms. She hasn't seen Quincey yet because she's been out of town. "hey girl, I've missed you''. She said hugging me. She came in and took a seat on the sofa. "Where is my lil man"? she asked. I pointed over towards his swing, where sleeping Quincey was. ''Awwwwwe, Riyah he's so cute, he looks just like Ja'Micheal" she said. I laughed "I Know".

"Where is Jay"? she questioned. I grabbed the remote and sat on the couch. "Out getting soemthing to eat, he should be back in a minute". I assured her.

We sat and talked about old times. We had a blast, Quincey woke up and shared laughed and giggles, that little boy know he makes me happy.

The door bell rang again, I didn't know who to expect. I got up and opened the door. My mood changed instantly. I rolled my eyes, we were going to have some problems.

Ja'micheal

I was so excited. Quincey was the best thing that could've ever happened, lil boy look exactly like me. He was my pride and joy. I'm glad I stood up and been a man about the situation, because I'm extremely happy.

I pulled up at Sticks, because I knew that's where Riyah loved to eat. I went in and placed an order and waited. Shit, this was taking forever. I hated coming out to get food, Ian git not one bit of patience.

The cashier finally called my number that was on the ticket. I grabbed the plastic bag and she skid a phone number in the bag. The fuck? Hoe was ugly as shit. I took the number out the bag and out it on the desk. "Nah, no thank you". I said walking out. She had a sad look on her face. Oh well. I gotta fiancé and a baby to get home to, not no greasy back bitch.

I rode home in silence, I couldn't wait to get back home. My phone rang. I picked it up because it was my mother telling me she was coming over to see Riyah and Quincey. I hung up and continued to drive home. Traffic was backed up due to an accident.

Tameeka

Quincey, OMG Quincey! He was the most beautiful thing I've laid my eyes upon. He was so chubby and had the happiest smile and cutest giggle. He was mocha colored, big brown hazel eyes, curly hair and a smile that could light up the night sky. A true blessing.

Me and Riyah were sitting down catching up on old times. I felt bad that I hadn't been around as much. I just been caught up with all my family issues. My parents got a divorce and in the past 3 months I've been back and forth from here and Atalanta. They don't want shit to do with each other. My dad is all the way in Atlanta while my moms is still here in Cali.

Riyah told me about how that disrespectful bitch Mahogany been acting up. I told her I was gine hand her ass to her when I caught her. We laughed and joked around until the doorbell rang. Who the fuck could that be? By the look on Riyah's face it was no one she wanted to see.

Rochelle

"Alright, bye Loretta". I called out behind me. I got my things together and headed over to Jay's. I was so excited to see my grandson. I couldn't make it to the birth, I was sick with the flu. I never thought I'd be calling myself a grandmother at the age 38 but hey, that's life.

I noticed thick traffic, I was heated. "Dammit". I called out. Another delay. I can tell by the way it was backed up it was another accident.

Ariyah

"
May I help you"? I asked as rude as I could. Mahogany cracked a smile and asked to come in. "No, your fine where you belong". I assured her. She smacked her lips and sighed. "Come on Riyah, stop trippen". She nagged.

"I'm not trippen, I don't trust you, and I for DAMN sure won't let you around my baby". I tried closing the door, but her foot stopped it. I don't care Ill shove this damn door till her ankle break, it don't make me no nevermind.

"Riyah quit, can we just talk"? She begged. I wasn't crazy. I has Tameeka sitting on the sofa just incase this bitch wanted to get wrong, but she wasn't chiming in my house. I stepped outside. "What"? I asked.

"I can't come in"? She begged. "Hell nah, you wanted to talk, I'm out here let's talk"?

She gave me a nasty look and took a deep breathe and began..

Ok well that's chapter 16

Kind of boring but whatever..

Vote & comment

-yanaa🎀