Chapter 23

I don't know how long I can take Jaydin being here. He's weird as hell and he's scaring me. Every time I walk around the corner his eyes are glued to me, I can't believe Jay hasn't seen him starring at me the way he does. I'm really uncomfortable. I picked up Quincey and out him in the bath water in made in the sink. I washed him good and then dried and dressed him. Jaydin came into the bathroom and I avoided eye contact. I heard him let out a nonchalant laugh as he searched through the drawers. I licked up the remaining of Quincey's clothes and sped to my room to dress him. "Why you run every time I come around"? He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "no reason". I said not making eye contact. "Your so pretty". He said. I felt his stares in the back of me. "Jay". I called out. No answer. "JAAAAY"? I called out again. Still no answer. Shit. I was stuck I was here with this pedi file ass motherfucker and Ja'micheal ain't here. I tried hurrying putting on Quincey's onesie but it was taking for ever. I heard Jaydin giggle. "Jay ain't here, he had to get a couple of things, he said he'd be back in an hour". He said deviously. I continued to fidget with Quincey's clothes and I was finally finished. I picked him up and sped to the living area. I placed him in his bouncer and cut on some cartoons for him. Moments later Jaydin came strolling around the corner with out his shirt.

He sat next to me. To damn close to me! I scooted over and he yanked me back towards him. "I'm tired of playing games with you, bring yo ass here". He said coldly. "Stop". I screamed. He struck me hard against my face. "Shut the fuck up". He yelled. I struggled to get out of the way, but my results were me being hit across the face. I finally got up and he pushed me hard against the sofa. I screamed loudly. "Bitch, didn't I tell you to SHUTUP". He said back handing me. I hit my head on the sharp end of the table, causing me head to bleed. I held the side of my head.

I heard my baby scream and cry. "Shut up". He screamed towards Quincey. What the hell is wrong with this man? He smiled at me and laid his heavy body on top of mines. "Get off of me"! I yelled. That didn't stop the kissing on my neck. I tried moving but he pinned me down by my wrist against the floor.

I felt him getting hard in my leg, I felt violated and disgusted. I was about to get raped. I cried out for help. He slapped me hard in my face. I felt his weight loosing up. Just enough room for my leg to move. I opened my eyes as I saw him on his knees pulling down his sweat pants."move and I'll beat your ass". He scaled. I moved my leg back as fast as I could and kicked him as hard as I could in the nuts. He screamed out in pain. "Aahhhh you bitch". He said landing in fetal position. I ran over to Quincey and tried picking him up. I had to get out of here.

I didn't move fast enough. He grabbed me by my ankle asunder yanked me hard. I fell face first on the hard tile busting my bottom lip. I tasted the salty taste of blood shoot through my mouth. I kicked and screamed but I just wasn't strong enough. We were face to face. He punched me in my face repeatedly. I felt my eye swelling and my jaw tightening

I heard the door open and Ja'micheal stood there. I was hurting. My vision blurred and I was going in and out of conscience. I heard chairs being knocked over and punches being thrown. Arguing and yelling. Then I blacked out.

Ja'micheal

I had to do a couple of things. I told Jaydin I'd be back in about an hour, but things weren't as long as I suspected. Him and Riyah don't seem to be so found of each other. It's more like she's not found of him. That's my brother, that's family, but Riyah, that's my soon to be wife and I loved her. I arrived home and look to see Jaydin on top of Riyah punching her in the face. Her eyes were swollen shut, her face was bleeding all over, and her lip was busted she her eyes were dark purple.

Rage shot through my body. I jumped on him and punched him. We squared up equally and I beat the shit out of him. I heard my son crying in the corner. What the fuck had gone in for this shit to happen? We fought each other until we couldn't fight anymore. I through him out and checked on Riyah. She was out. No response she was waking up. I panicked. I was scared that she was dead. Quincey just cried and cried. I wanted to kill Jaydin. I saw the stares, I saw the stares he was giving Riyah. I just brushed them off because that was my brother.

I picked up her now limp body and carried her out to the car. She didn't budge. She was unconscious. I cried. I was scared. I picked Quincey up and carried him out to the car. I sat in the car and looked at Riyah's beat up face. My jaws tightened in anger. I picked up the phone and called an ambulance.

About 5 minutes later I heard a siren close by. The ambulance came and put Ariyah on a stretcher and we followed behind them to the hospital. I was so scared. Lord please let her be ok.

Ok. I told you there was stuff to come. Next chapter is WAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER!

Vote & comment

-yanaa🎀