Chapter 15

Ja'micheal

This bitch was beyond crazy. What the fuck was wrong with her? I turned around fearless as she pointed the now cocked gun towards my face. "Ja'micheal, so help me God. I'll blow your fucking brains out". She yelled.

"Do it". I said coldly. She tightened her grip on the gun, and then turned it towards herself. My eyes grew wider. "What the fuck are you doing. STOP". I screamed.

"Why won't you love me? I'm gonna kill myself, I want you". She cried. This bitch was delusional I began to panic. "Put the gun down". I yelled. "NO". She screamed.

"Mahogany, but the dam- POW!

My heart raced as I heard the loud bang rumble from the apartment walls. I closed my eyes because I couldn't bare to see what lie here in front of my face.

I heard cries and sobs, and then opened my eyes. "It had no bullets". She cried and said repeatedly.

"You need some help". I assured her. "I just want to be with you, I've loved you every since we've met, and your with her". She cried.

I helped her off the ground. "You'll have a chance one day". I lied. "Now leave". I said. "Can I have a kiss first"? She begged. "NO". I said sternly.

"I'm not leaving until I get one". She assured me. "Well you might as well make yourself comfortable, because I'm not about to kiss you". I said codly.

I took a seat on the sofa and she followed behind. She sat in my lap. I stood up, damn she was thirsty. Bitch was bout to make me mad.

"I'm not gone tell you again. GET THE FUCK OUT MY GOTDAMN PLACE". I yelled . She smiled deviously. "It's simple just give me a kiss, and I'll leave". She said.

I was loosing patience, I grabbed her by her arm and yanked her off the sofa strongly. Fear grew in her eyes. I was 5 seconds away from punching the shit out of her, that was a cowardly move. I'll never hit a female.

I held her arm tight leaving my hand imprinted on her and through her out the door. "Crazy bitch". I yelled. She banged in the door for about 30 minutes. I turned up the tv and watched sports center. The banging finally stopped.

I watched her leaving the apartment complex and laughed. Thank God.

Ariyah

My stomach pain increased. I could barely walk. "You okay baby"? My mom asked concerned. "My stomach". I assured her. "Contractions"? She asked "I think". I said.

I sat on a nearby chair and held my stomach. The pain was unbearable. I felt a warm liquid run down my leg followed by an awful smell. "Ma, I think my water just broke". I said.

"I know that smell, we need to get you to the hospital". She said. We tried walking towards the entrance. I couldn't the pain was horrible. My mom spotted some wheel chairs over by the door and I sat in it. She wheeled me to the car and I got in. We sped to the hospital as fast as we could.

I couldn't stop screaming. "Oh shit, get this baby out of me". I yelled. "We're almost there Riyah, hold tight baby". My mother said to me. About 5 minutes had past and we were at the hospital.

We went through the emergency entrance and I was sent straight to a room. "Call jay". I told my mother.

She called him and he came moments after. I saw him bust through the door. "You ok"? He questioned. I could sense fear in him. "You nervous"? I asked. "Hell yeah, you". I shook my head yes.

The nurse came in and told my my contraction were 2 minutes apart and I'll soon be able to give birth. I was so nervous but excited at the same time.

"She's in labor, she's in labor". I heard the nurses call out. "Ok, I'm going to need you to give me a push, push push push push push push as hard as you can". She said.

"Oh I see the head". She called out. After 2 hours I was finally holding my baby boy. Quincey Christopher McDaniel. 6lbs 8 ounces. He was beautiful. His hazel eyes twinkled. He had thick dark black curly hair and he had Carmel colored skin, the most beautiful thing I laid eyes on.

"Wanna hold him"? I asked Ja'micheal. He shook his head yess. "Hey my lil man, I'm yo daddy". He said.

I smiled. I've never loved something so much.

Ok well this is chapter 15, it's kind of short. But next chapter I'll post a picture of the baby, so look out for it.

Don't forget vote & comment

-yanaa🎀