Chapter 1

*****Prologue*****

I sat on the edge of the bed, I wasn't no punk and I ain't scared. "It's just a dare Ariyah." I said to myself. "What's the worst that could happened"? I laid back on the bed and did what they told me to do. I hate my friends for this. Why would they dare me to do this? All eyes were on me, if I didn't do this I would fuck everything up and be known as scared. Is it worth it? My mind raced in confusion. "You ready"? The deep voice called out. I didn't answer I was panicking. My heart rate increased to a rapid speed. I'm not ready, I don't want to do this. The words played in my head but they wouldn't slip from my lips. Chants filled the air. "RIYAH , RIYAH , RIYAH". I played it off with laughter, but deep inside I was making the biggest mistake of my life.

>>>>present day<<<<

Beep,beep,beep... I pressed snooze on my alarm and rolled over in bed. I really don't feel like getting up. I thought to myself. I laid in my bed motionless and eventually drifted off to sleep once more.

"ARIYAH, GET YO ASS UP,your 17 years old I shouldn't have to come in here almost very morning to wake you up, you ain't got an alarm clock for nothing. GET UP". My mothers words echoed in the room. "I should've kept carpet instead of getting wood". I mumbled. I was gone get up, why she always gotta come in here yelling? I rolled out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom. I peed and washed my face. I took a good look at myself in the full bodied mirror on the bathroom door. I'm 5'4 thin, flat stomach "c" cup breast,thick hips and a fat ass. God bless my DNA. I'm light skin, with long black curly hair. I took another good look and left the bathroom. I went down the hall and fixed myself a bowl of cereal. Apple jacks my favorite. I sat at the counter and ate. My mother came around the corner. "Shit". I whispered to myself. "Ariyah, if I hav't to come and wake you up again, you gone be on punishment, when that alarm goes beep, beep, beep, you better get yo ass up, you hear me"? She nagged. "I hear you". I said. Annoyed by the conversation, I poured the remaining of cereal I had down the drain and went to my room and got dressed. I examined my wide closet full of clothes to find something extraordinary. After trying in almost everything in my closet I finally found some lightly colored skinny jeans with individual rips on the legs, and thighs, I wore a white tee and tied a blue great and yellow plaid shirt around my waist and slip on my tan timberland boots. I did my makeup and let my curly hair flow down my back. I made up my bed, grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I drove a cocaine white range rover not my style but I'm just glad I have a car. About 15 minutes later I arrived at school, and headed for home room. I took a seat next to my bestfriend Mahogany. "Where you been"? She asked annoyed. "Where you been"? I asked back. She smacked her lips. "Don't do that Riayah, that shit ain't cute". I laughed at her remark and looked around the class. "You going to Jason party"? She asked. "Yeah, Is Meeka going to"? I asked. "Duh, dummy don't you think she going if we are". She said. "Don't get slapped". I assured her. We laughed and waited for the bell to ring. Home room seem like it take for ever and my patience was running thin. I'm ready to go.

--------

Ok well new story, how am I doing so far? Are you anxious to find out the dare?

Well wait its coming soon.

Vote & comment please.

--yanaa🎀