Chapter 6

I sat in the car in cried as hard as I could. I dried my eyes and pulled off. I can't take care of no baby. I can barely take care of myself. Time for some serious decision making.

*4 months later*

My parents are more then ashamed of me but my mom is helping me. I've decided to give my baby up for adoption. I can't give her what she needs. My family basically disowned me and said I need to handle this on my own, and the father if my baby continuously denies he/she. I don't know what to do. In the past 2 months I've watched my belly slowly grow a small pudge and have found myself an apartment to call my own, and I make enough money to pay fir the bills and have food.

I laid down and thought of how my life went COMPLETLEY wrong. I'd never thought that I'd be like this. I soon drifted off to sleep.

Beeeeep..... Beeeeeeep ..... Beep.......

My alarm clock awakened me. I slowly got out of bed and git ready for school. I took a shower and found something to wear, I was slowly slipping into depression and that was far from good for this baby. I pulled out fitted blue jeans and wore an Alabama shirt and wore my sperrys. I wore a black and red skull cap over my long curled hair and headed to school. My tummy was noticeable so I couldn't hide my pregnancy any more.

I got in the care and headed to school. I walked through the small crowded hallways and felt eyes all over me. I walked to Home room and laid my head in the desk. This was my life now.

The bell finally rung for 1st period. Ja'micheal was coming in and I was leaving out. He's managed to avoid me for 4 months I quickly looked away and tried speeding out the door so he couldn't notice me, but he saw me anyway. I watched his bright laughter and huge small fade away when his eyes met mines. He looked down at my stomach and looked away.

I couldn't take this. I went straight for my car and headed home.

>>>>> 1 week later <<<<<<

I had an appointment with the adoption agency today to interview people for my baby. I wanted her to have the perfect family. I sat in the small office and waited for people. Soon a couple came In they seemed nice they were the Mitchell's. they seemed perfected. I asked question after question and they answered perfectly, but I still had to decide if they were the right ones.

I drove home to see an unfamiliar car. I got out And saw Ja'micheal leaning on the hood. The fuck is he dong here ?

--------

It's been a whole but here it is

Vote & comment

- yanaa🎀