Chapter 14

Ja'micheal

I pulled out the ring. Scared as hell, I just got it over with. My stomach was in a knot and I was just hopping for the best. I just let the words roll off my tongue. "Will you marry me"? Her face kit up like a lightbulb and her smile grew big followed by a river of tears. I could tell the excitement on her face, she was about to say yess.

"Yess", yess Ja'micheal I'll marry you". She fell into my arms and kissed my lips softly and passionately. I smiled and hugged her tightly and slid the ring on her finger. I was ready to start my life with her.

*2 months later*

Ariyah

My and Ja'micheal have been doing real well. I been at his place, well our place. We moved in together. He so sweet I love him so much. I can't forget the night he proposed, I felt like the most luckiest girl on earth. I got out the shower and dried off, I was spending time with my mother today. Going shopping for the baby room. I found out that I'm having a boy, I'm so excited I'm going to name him Quincey.

I looked down at my 9month old belly and rubbed it. "Hurry up and come out of me Quincey". I spoke to my belly. I'm due in a week and I can't wait. I slid on my pastel pink, tan, and white sundress with one diagonal strap, rubbed moose through my curly long hair and put on a little bit of makeup.

I put on my jewelry and grabbed my purse off the coat rack. I sat on the bed and tried putting in my sandals. I struggled with the strap in the back, I couldn't get it because my stomach was in the way.

Ja'micheal stood in the door way and laughed. "What you laughing at? Help me please jay". I begged helplessly. He shook his head and laughed.

He put on my shoe and helped me up. "Thank you". I said puckering my lips giving him a kiss. I kissed him passionately and his hands found a way to my ass, he smacked it hard and I laughed. "Stop it". I teased.

He bit his lip and smiled. I loved when he did that. Lately I've been so sexually frustrated, I can't wait when the doctor says its safe to have sex again.

I kissed him goodbye and grabbed my keys and left. About 10 minutes later I arrived at home, I used my key and opened the door.

"Hey daddy". I sang joyfully to my father who was sitting on the sofa watching golf. He gave me a head nod, never letting his eyes leave the tv.

"Maaaa". I called out. "I'm in the back". She yelled back.

I went in the back towards her room where she was. "Hey ma". I said . "Hey baby". She said giving me a hug. "You ready"? I asked .

"Yeah, just let me grab my purse". She grabbed her purse and we were heading out the door. She kissed Richard goodbye and we left.

"So, how are you and Ja'micheal"? She asked smiling real big. I couldn't help but to smile. Just hearing his name made me happy, he was my everything. "Great". I said blushing.

She smiled and laughed. "Aww, my baby is in love". She said.

We arrived at JC Penny to get some last minute decorations for the baby room, I loved to decorate. I walked around and saw so many baby clothes, it just made me more and more excited about the birth.

I felt stomach pains, but I payed it no attention, it's probably just that chilli dog I had earlier. They began to get worse.

Ja'micheal

I ain't have nothing planned today, just chillen at the house watching sports center. I was ready for my lil one to get here. He due in a week and I can't wait.

I heard a knock at the door. I got up lazily. "Who is it"? I called out.

"Fine then don't answer". I said to myself. I swung open the door and there stood Mahogany.

"What you want"? I asked annoyed. Her smile drop, and her face twisted and she raised an eyebrow. "Hey to you too". She said.

"Can I come in"? She asked. "Nah, you straight, how you know I lived here me and Riyah just moved here". I asked confused

"She told me to come by, and she gave me the address". She lied. "Yeah, sure she did". I closed the door but her foot blocked the rest of the way.

"Ja'micheal, stop. I just wanna talk". She whined. "What, WHAT DO YOU WANT"? I yelled getting aggravated by her presence.

"Can I come in and sit down"? She asked. I huffed and let her in. "Nice place". She complimented, looking around examine every thing.

"What you want"? I asked again. "You". She said. "Mahogany, get the fuck out with that shit".

"No, don't frunt, you want me. Nigga I know you want me, who don't? I can get any nigga I want but I want you, chasing after you. We suppose to be together, I'm pose to be pregnant with yo baby, not that bitch". She babbled.

"The fuck? You need to leave". I said opening the door. "No, Ian leaving". She said. "Get the fuck out girl". I yelled.

She pulled out a gun from behind her back and pointed it at me. "I said I'm not leaving". She said sternly.

Mahogany *picture to the side*

I didn't want to have to pull the gun out on Ja'micheal, but he was being so difficult. I wanted him, he was gine be mine, I'll kill that bitch he with. Her and her baby.

I'm sick of this nigga avoiding me. It took me to turn into the stocker bitch to get a conversation form him. He had fear in his eyes. I had him exactly where I wanted him.

"Don't be scared baby, imma take good care of you". I said butting my lips. I pressed my body against his and took a deep breathe in. "Mmmmm, you smell so good baby".

He tightened his jaws in anger. I rubbed the tip of my gun down his shirtless body. He was turning me on. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his lips. "So soft". I said smiling looking at him face to face.

I moved my hand down his chest and abs and then making my way to his thick penis. I grabbed it and rubbed it. I moaned through my lips. Just thinking of what he would do to me. I smiled and squawted to my knees. He moved back.

"Where you going"? I asked. He just walked away. "JAMICHEL". I screamed. I cocked my gun.

"I'll blow yo fucking head off, turn around to me now! And let me suck your dick". I screamed angrily.

"You just gone havt to shoot me". He said.

Ok well this is chapter 14

Vote & comment

-yanaa
🎀