Chapter 10

Ariyah

I looked in my mother and fathers face in disbelief.

The smile on my mothers face made me want to smack the shit out I her. Smiling like not a damn thing happened, I bet she never told my father that she'd been cheating. Typical Tammy.

I finally invited them in, and closed the door behind them. I sat down on the sofa and told them to sit.

"Hello, Ariyah". My mother finally spoke. "Hey" I spoke back. I got up from the sofa and put my plate in the microwave for later, my appetite was far gone.

"So how've you been"? My father asked. "You'd know if you'd called me". I snapped back. "Ariyah". My mother whined.

"Ariyah nothing! You all just threw me out on my own, no guidance no nothing, people make mistakes but throwing me out? Was that neccassary ? Oh yeah, I haven't proper introduced you all, Ja'micheal, this is Tammy and Richard my so called parents". I snapped. I was more then upset I was livid, how could my own family just throw me out in the dirt? No one cared about me.

"Look, we did what was best for you, your doing well......."

I cut my mothers words short."and what if I didn't, HUH? Nothing to say right? I know because you don't know, I think it's best if you all just leave".

"Ariyah, just listen to me and your father". My mother begged.

"Get out". I screamed. "You still here? LEAVE! You kicked me out, now I want you to see how it hurts. Oh yeah mom, sorry, I mean Tammy, did you ever tell Richard what happened about 6 months ago? What I caught you doing ? I bet not huh".

I could tell by the way my father looked at her she didn't. I know it was wrong but a smirk appeared on my face, she deserved this!

"I think I should go". Ja'micheal said standing up from the table.

"No bae, you stay". I said he took a seat on the sofa on the other side of the living area.

"Tammy? What did she catch you doing"? My father asked.

She let out a embarrassed laugh an shook her head rapidly. "Oh baby, nothing". She lied.

"Nothing"? His voice grew cold and angry. "Tammy don't play with me, WHAT WERE YOU DOING"? He screamed.

"Me and a coworker were just doing taxes at the house that's all". She lied again.

"Taxes"? He questioned angrily. "Yes taxes". She assured him.

She gave me a evil glare and stood up and walked towards the door. "Where you going... Mom"? I asked sarcastically.

"We're leaving". She assured me. "Why leave now? We're having fun, no stay". I begged. "Yeah let's stay Tammy". My father said looking towards me .

She cut her eyes deep at me and took a seat by my father. I looked over at Ja'micheal and seen his face. I laughed at him and gestured him to come over. He took a seat next to me.

"This is Ja'micheal, he's the father of my child". I assured then both. My father jaws tightened and sat back on the sofa.

My father a mocha colored tall black male, stood around 6'9, buff dude who didn't play, so if Ja'micheal was scared I wouldn't be surprised.

"Hello Ja'micheal". My father said coldly.

"Hello". He said back. My father sat up and placed his elbows and forearms on his lap and folded his hands together.

I knew exactly what that was, shit! He was about to ask this nigga a shit load of questions.

Ja'micheal didn't seemed scared at all he was opened an honest, he just answered the questions. Questioning went on for a while and finally it was over.