Chapter 12

Andy's POV

"...Riot's back in town and looking for help. She's staying over at your place with Ivy, and I have the boys. Hope tours fun, bye, Andy." I sighed. I didn't need this shit right now, not with everything that's going on right now.

I leaned back onto the hotel bed. I only came up half way, as my legs were hanging off the end.

The bathroom door opened and she stepped out. I turned onto my side to glance at Niki. Her dark, black hair was tied up in a messy bun, but still shorter parts fell down and framed her beautiful, pale face. Niki's pink lips always held her radiant smile, which traveled to her green eyes at well. I knew from the moment I saw her in concert, she would be mine. Niki made me forget about everything: Juliet, Riot, the stress out about trying to keep the twins a secret, just everything. And we have something. I was always missing something with Riot and Juliet; I was only with them because we had children together. But with Niki, I finally knew what I was missing; love, warmth, someone who understood everything.

Wow, I sound like a total chick.

Niki looked over at me and pouted, in a small, cute way though. "Everything at home, okay?" She asked while throwing her dirty clothes and make up by her bag. We had stopped at the hotel for the night as the next venue was only minutes away. Somehow, we convinced CC to go sleep in the same room as Haven. God knows how that's going to turn out.

I sighed again as Niki crawled onto the bed next to me. She left her legs hanging over the side of the bed, and wrapped her arms around my chest.

"Riot's trying to get help, so she's staying with Ivy," Niki kissed my chest, "I just thought that we were done with all of this bullshit, she was gone for good. She left and Ivy was with me, and that's how it was going to be. But, now she's going to ruin everything."

Niki kissed my chest again, and then crawled up and got over me. Lightly pecking my lips, she smiled, "I think, you just need to relax. Everything will be fine; you and Ivy will find a way," I sat up, placing my hand on Niki's backside to keep her straight, and met her lips.

Ivy's POV

"Ivy?" Little Andy asked from the backseat, "Where are we going? Who's that lady in our home?"

I gripped the wheel tightly. I had already told him three times, "We are going to the store and buying food for this week. That lady is my mommy, and she's not going to be staying with us for long. But you can't tell your mommy, okay?"

He nodded and kept swinging his feet. I sighed and then the stereo stopped and kept saying how someone was calling. I hit the little green button on the steering wheel.

"Hello?" I asked, as I light stepped on the brakes when the light turned red.

"Why did you tell me that fucking Riot was back?!" Dad's voice boomed through the car, "That whore has no right to be in our house!"

"Before you say anything else," I cut him off from his next sentence, "You're on speaker and Little Andy can hear you, continue."

Dad muttered a curse word before continuing, "I want her out, Ivy. And I mean, now."

"I can't just kick her out onto the street, she needs help, Dad," I sighed, "Look I'm not too thrilled about this either, but she wants to go to rehab, so I'm looking for one that is close by but that she will be able to stay at too."

"Ivy Selena Biersack, I swear of she is not out of that house by the time that I get back--"

"You'll do what?" I asked while pulling into the parking lot, "Nothing. You just want her gone because you found a new whore to fool around with. This is my problem, not yours, so deal with it." With that, I hung up. "C'mon, Andy."

I got out of the car after grabbing my purse. Little Andy followed behind me swiftly. "Is everything okay, Sissy?" I grabbed his hand and walked into the store, "Are you going to start being really sad again? You weren't fun like that, cause you would always cry and lock yourself in your room. You would scream a lot too, and --"

"Stop!" I turned around and faced him. Little Andy went red in the face and looked down at his shoes. I sighed and crouched down to his height, "No, I'm not. I have a lot going on right now, grown up stuff. Sissy's very stressed and tired, okay? Now, lets go get food. I'll even let you get I've cream since Dad's not here to say no."

Little Andy was all smiles again, and we grabbed a buggy and started grabbing items off our list. Everything was going great, we got everything expect for the ice cream that I had promised.

Little Andy was walking close behind me, but ran ahead a bit when he saw the ice cream sign. Then, he said a name I never wanted to hear again.

"Xavier!" Little Andy rounded the corner, I following close behind him.

"Andrew! Get back here!" I turned the corner too and stopped. Little Andy was hugging him and talking to him very animatedly. Xavier was hugging him back and all smiles.

God, did he look different. He had switched from contacts to glasses and his hair was just all black. He looked good and clean cut, like any collage student should. Xavier had on dark jeans and a white button down, something that he wouldn't dare to wear before.

Then he looked up at me, "Hi, Ivy," Xavier was all smiles, like he didn't even remember what took place almost a year ago. "How've you been?"

"Good. I got the kids now, my mom's back in town. How are you? You look great," I looked past him and saw a group of guys all staring at us, they too also looked like the belonged from wherever Xavier had just come from.

"Good too, I'm in town for a bit for a convention. We," meaning the guys behind him too," we're going to also here a talk about neurological development of the human brain later today." I laughed a bit.

"Good to know your still aiming for your goals," I smiled, "Well, I guess we'll see you around then." I said and started to move the buggy around them.

"Hey, Ivy," I turned back around to look at Xavier, "Maybe we could talk sometime. I'm sorry about what I did before."

The voice in my head was screaming no, and saying how I have Ashley and the boys, but, "Sure," I smiled, "it's still the same number."

I grabbed Little Andy's hand and we walked down the isle to grab chocolate ice cream, ignoring all of the boyish comments being made by the group that Xaiver was with.

Before we left the isle, I turned back, as did Xavier, and we shared a smile. Maybe it could work again, I thought to myself, against my better judgment.