Chapter 8

"Ashley!" I squeaked. He didn't answer, but he did start to go faster down the street. "Ashley, you have to call Andy for me!"

Ashley turned and gave me a panicked look. He then looked back to the street, "Babe, I can't right now. When we get to the hospital I can, but not right now," I moaned in pain and grabbed his hand again.

Within a few minutes we got to the hospital. Ashley got out first and rushed to my side. He tore open the door and helped me out quickly. Ashley then had to help me wobble over to the doors.

I whimpered and sat down as Ashley raced over to the desk. I felt around in my pockets for my phone, but couldn't find it. Ashley then came back over with a nurse, who had a wheelchair. They helped me sit down, and then rolled me down to another room.

I got changed into a hospital robe, and had an IV in my arm and a baby heart monitor around my stomach. The nurse then left Ashley and I alone.

"Ashley," I said quietly,"Can you call Dad now?"

Ashley nodded and took out his phone from his back pocket. He typed the password in and then called Dad. He answered on the third ring.

"What, Ashley? This is my one day with Little Andy this week, so what do you want?" Dad growled into the phone. Ashley had turned it onto speaker phone so way then I could hear.

"I'm at the hospital with Ivy right now, man... You better get your ass over here before you miss your grand kids being born," Ashley said the first sentence quietly.

There was silence from the other end, then, "I'll be there as soon as I can. Tell Ivy that I love her,".

"I love you too, Daddy," I said meekly.

Ashley said goodbye and then hung up. The doctor then walked in.

"Hello, Ms..." He looked down at the papers in front of him that he held, "Biersack. It's very nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Paul." He then turned to Ashley," And you would be... Her brother?"

"The father actually," Ashley mumbled while scratching the back of his head, "Her family will be here, hopefully, soon. She was just with me when her water broke."

Dr. Paul nodded and started going over something's that were going to happen. I nodded and looked over at Ashley. He looked so confused by all of this. "Okay, Ivy, I've got to see what number you're at now." Dr. Paul glanced down at his papers before continuing, "You were already at a four when you arrived. Hopefully, that number has increased."

Dr. Paul left after that, which left Ashley and I alone again. Ashley moved his chair closer to the bed and grabbed my hand. I stayed silent, but slid over, still holding Ashley's hand though. He then got out of his chair and got into the bed with me. I laid my head on his chest and squeezed his hand tightly as another contraction started.

Ashley kissed my forehead, "I'm so sorry, Poison Ivy. I'm so sorry. I wish that I would've been smarter that night, I wish that I never gave you those drinks after Xavier left. I'm sorry."

I sighed and tried to ignore the pain down there, "Its okay, Ashley. I'm not upset with you, I'm not upset about any of this, so don't you say that you're sorry. Just think, if we had been thinking that night, we wouldn't be here right now about to hold our baby boys for the first time."

That shut him up.

Another contraction came, and I had to hold back a scream. Then the door opened and Dad and Aunt Sammi walked in.

Dad's eyes locked onto Ashley and I in the bed. He looked confused and hurt by this. I gulped and held onto Ashley, trying not to look at Dad. I knew that he was going to be mad. I had defied him and had been sneaking around with Ashley, now we were caught.