Chapter 11

Once the shock had worn off, I just walked away. She wasn't allowed here, not with the Brides' gone right now and the two new babies.

"Ivy," Mom stuttered from the door, "I came here to get help! Not to cause trouble!" I turned around.

I walked over to them and handed Hayden to Ashley.

"You," I pointed my finger at her," You don't get to just come back here and say that you need my help! Where was my help when you left?! You dumped me on some strangers doorstep and fucking left! I haven't heard from you since I was twelve! Twelve! Don't you dare ask for my help!"

"Ivy, baby girl," She whispered, "I need help and I know that I could find it here... Baby, all I need is an address that I can say is mine for papers and a room somewhere,"

"Well," I said, "You won't find it here. Go to one of your little boyfriend's houses, I know they'll give you a place to stay."

"Ivy," Ashley said wearily, "Can I talk to you alone for a second? Come on in, Riot." He stepped out of her way and pointed to the living room, "If you just wan to sit in there, we'll be right out."

Ashley placed Hayden in his rocker and walked into the master bedroom with me.

"What, Ashley?" I hissed. I didn't want to help Mom, she never helped me when I needed it most. She just gave me away to some rockstar who claimed to be my father.

"Look, just hear Riot out. She's coming back for help, that's a good sign. Besides she probably needs somewhere to go right now." Ashley said, siting on the end of the bed.

"Well, where would she stay? We don't have room here," I asked. There was no room here.

"Maybe she could stay at your and Andy's place?" Ashley asked.

"Are you crazy?!" I screamed, "We can't take her there! Dad would flip out! Juliet would flip out too!"

"Juliet's not there..." He questioned.

"Her and Dad, when they agreed on the contract of Little Andy, said that neither of them can have other partners over if Little Andy's over. She can't be there!" I was starting to get so frustrated with this. I couldn't believe that after six years she's back.

"Juliet will understand, Ivy!" Ashley yelled. He finally stood off the bed, "She will understand that it's in your mother's best interest!"

"I can't just bring her back to my place, Ashley! Dad will be furious!"

"Not if she's here getting help!" Ashley sighed deeply, then wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, drawing me into his chest, "I think you should though, she wants help, Poison Ivy, that's it. Your her daughter, you need to help."

"Fine," I grumbled into his chest, "But I'm not happy with this,"

Ashley kissed my forehead, "Good, lets go tell her,"

I sighed as we started walking out of the room. When we got to the hallway, Ashley stopped me and was looking at Riot. I quickly look in front of him at the scene in front of me.

"Hi there, baby boy," Riot cooed as she rocked Blake back and forth, "You're rather small arn't you? I bet your brother got all the food,"

I know this doesn't seem that bad of a scene: a grandmother rocking her grandson. But it was just, it's Riot. I didn't really want her to go near the boys, that way they wouldn't get attached.

Sadly, she noticed us. "Hey, sorry," she said while holding Blake closely to her, "This little one was starting to cry, and you guys were talking so I just rocked him back to sleep,"