Chapter 9

"Ivy," Dad said, looking up from his phone, "I'm going to head out for a bit. Are you okay here for a bit?"

I laughed, "Dad, I'm not going to be alone. I'll be fine. And if I'm not, Ashley's still here,"

"That's what I'm worried about," he sighed and got off the couch that was in my room, "Okay, call me if you need me then. I love you." Dad leaned over, kissed my forehead then left.

I sighed in happiness, and sunk into the bed more. I hadn't been able to sleep today since Dad was here, he said that I could fall asleep though, but I didn't want to fall asleep with him here.

My mind, of course, started to wander, not letting me fall asleep. I thought about what was going to happen once we got home. How would Blake and Hayden stay at home and also at Ashley's? What would happen once they became old enough to start school? How would Ashley be apart of their life's if he wasn't even allowed to see me?

I could feel my eyes start to get hot, even though they were still closed. I didn't want to think about this now, but I had to. How was this even going to work?

My eyes shot open as Ashley walked into the room, "Hey," he whispered, "I just saw Andy leave." He walked over and sat where Dad had been siting. "You feeling okay, Poison Ivy? You look pale."

I couldn't stop the tears. They just started falling.

"How are we going to do this, Ashley?" I cried, "Neither one of us can take care of a child! And now we have two!" I started sobbing and I felt the bed dip as Ashley sat down. I moved over, and Ashley laid next to me. His arms wrapped along my waist and brought me to his chest. I moved my head to his chest and sobbed. "We can't do this, Ashley! There's no way that we can do this! We have two sons now! I'm eighteen and I have two kids already! Two! At eighteen! We can't do this!"

"Shhh," Ashley whispered and rocked us slightly, "Yes we can. We can do this, Ivy. It's all going to be okay."

I sniffled and looked up at him, "How? How are Blake and Hayden going to see me and you if we're not allowed to even see each other? Ashley," my voice wavered a bit, "I don't know if I can do this."

"Ivy," Ashley leaned down, then caught himself. He moved back to where I was on his chest and I couldn't see his face. Ashley cleared his throat and continued, "I might have an idea, just let me run it by Andy first."

I scrunched my eyebrows together, "What the hell are you--"

"Don't worry about it yet, Ivy. For right now, I can just come over to your house as much as possible, okay? It's the best plan that I can think of right now." I nodded into Ashley chest and sighed.

Ashley laid back and I looked up at Ashley. His eyes were closed and he looked so peaceful. I scooted up so that our faces were next to each other and kissed him lightly. Ashley opened his eyes and moved away. I sat up, hurt from what he just did. Why didn't he want to kiss me?

"Ashley," I started. Tears starting to flow.

"Don't..." He whispered," I'm sorry... I, just, can't right now."

I froze. Andy had talked to him, I knew that he had.

"What did he say to you?" I practically growled, "Did Andy tell you not to?"

"Ivy, it's okay. I'm fine by it." Ashley whispered.

"Are you really going to listen to him? Because of him you missed half of my pregnancy and he didn't even know that you where there for the other half," I kissed his neck softly and rubbed to the front of his jeans. Ashley's body stiffened, "Are you?"