Chapter 5

Waking up the next morning was dreadful. My eyes, no matter how hard I tried, didn't want to open. And I don't blame them, I don't want to wake up either. I moaned softly and pushed my head down into my pillow.

My stomach grumbled, and the first thing that I thought was I had to eat... For the babies. I gulped as last night flooded into my mind. Xavier... Him yelling... Me crying... Us breaking up...

I started to shake and cried into my pillow. "Stop," I muttered, "Stop, stop, stop!" I yelled at nobody in particular.

There was a knock on my door, and I froze. I sniffled, wiped my nose, then muttered, "Come in,".

Dad gave me a small, but sad, smile and walked in. He walked in and sat on the foot of my bed. He reached his arm out and slowly started to rub my leg through the blanket. I sighed from how good it felt.

"Ivy," Dad whispered, not wanting to overpower the atmosphere of the room, "Why was there so much yelling and crying last night? Did you tell Xavier?"

I nodded and blinked a few times, forcing away tears.

"How did he take it?" He whispered.

I closed my eyes and started to wring my hands. I could feel all of my emotions starting to boil over and I just broke.

I latched onto Dad and started bawling, "He hates me! He even told me that he hates me! Xavier left me!" I kept bawling and could feel Dad grow still from under me. He laid me back down on the bed, and walked out of my room. I sat there, shocked, but then I realized what he was doing: Dad was going to call Xavier, and then he would know that I was leaving part of the story out.

"Dad!" I yelled and raced out of the room, "Dad, stop!"

He was already downstairs, in the kitchen, dialing the phone. Dad only glanced up at me, then held the phone up to his ear. I raced down the stairs, and tried to jump up to reach the phone. But I was too short. I sighed and gave up.

Dad stood there for a second, then his face got hard. "Xavier," he said emotionlessly, "this is Mr. Biersack. Ivy told me what happened last night, and you better believe that I and the rest of her uncles will personally kick your ass if you decide to permanently leave her. I will not allow you to be a pussy and leave your family like I was."

I could hear Xavier talking on the other. Taking a step back, I didn't look up at Dad. I was too afraid to. What would he say?

"Oh, I see," I could feel Dad's eyes boring into the top of my head. I still didn't look up though, "Well, I'm sorry that you got dragged into the middle of this, Xavier. It seems Ivy hasn't been telling all of the truth." They both said their goodbyes and I started to back out of the room.

I turned myself around and started walking out of the room. When I was halfway out of the door frame from the kitchen Dad's hand clamped down on my shoulder, "Don't think this is going to go as easily now, Ivy." Dad said sternly. He walked me out of the kitchen and into the music room, where Juliet and Little Andy were at. Dad forced me into one of the chairs and glared at Little Andy, "Andrew, out! Now!"

Little Andy froze for a second, dropped the microphone from his little hands, then ran out the door. Juliet stood up and glared at Dad, "Andrew Dennis Biersack," She said with furry, "What the hell has gotten into you?"

"It's Ashley's!" He screamed, "It's fucking Ashley's! My own brother slept with my daughter and got her pregnant!" Dad then turned and glared at me, "You! What the hell influences you to have sex with your uncle? What?"

"We were a bit tipsy!" I yelled back, finally finding my voice, "Ashley's not even my real uncle though! He's just your band member that you found on Craigslist!"

Dad let out a little yell from being so frustrated, and then started yelling at me again, "He's seventeen years older than you! For Christ's sake, he's older than me! It doesn't matter if he's not your real uncle, he was apart of the family!"

I looked down at my hands while wringing them together. I was destroying the family.

"Dad, I-" I whispered, but was cut off.

"Don't even start, Ivy. I'm so disappointed." Dad said. He sat down in his chair, and Juliet sat in hers. Dad grabbed the phone that was next to him, and I froze. Ashley still didn't know.

"Dad," I looked up into his eyes with fear, "He doesn't know. He doesn't even have to find out ever. It could be our secret. This would just ruin the whole band, and are you really willing to do that? Ruin something that you've been working on since you were fourteen?"

Dad rolled his eyes and dialed Ashley's number. I sighed and sunk back into my seat. I looked to Juliet for help. All that she did was shake her head while twisting her wedding band. Gulping, I looked at Dad. He just kept his head down and drummed his fingers on the desk. After a while he finally spoke, getting Ashley's voicemail.

"Call me. You need to get your ass over here now. I can't believe that you are really that low of a person to sleep with a teenager. Especially my own daughter." And with that he hung up.

"Dad," that was all that I could mange to say. My mind was completely blank.

"Just don't, Ivy," He sighed, "You've done enough."

I nodded and kept quite. Juliet just kept twisting the ring on her left hand, and Dad just kept drumming his fingers.

Then after ten minutes of silence, it sounded like there was a knock on the front door. Juliet stood up and walked out of the room. Dad and I just kept doing what we had been doing before. When Juliet came back, Ashley was with her.

His usually bright and cheerful face was ashy and sunken in. Ashley had on no makeup, and his hair was flat too. He had on a pair of skinny jeans and his skellington hoodie on. I took note of this since it was the beginning of summer.

Juliet walked back to her seat, and Ashley sat next to me. I glanced over at him, but his face was emotionless. He glanced over at me, with a sullen expression. "You told them? Why?"

Tears flooded in my eyes, "I-I didn't tell them..."

"Then who did? Nobody else was here."

"Xavier." Dad said.

Ashley whipped his head around to look at me, "You told Xavier?"

"By accident. I meant to call you to tell you something about that night, but then I accidently called him and it slipped before I knew that it wasn't you and-- Ashley, remember how I told you that we might have a problem?" Ashley nodded.

I had to take a breath before I freaked out, "We have two very big problems though. Twins."

~~~~~

I would've liked a longer chapter but this is all that I could think of to add to this chapter. I wanted it to end there so that's why it's so short as well