Chapter 4 - Hurt

Thank you all so much for almost 100 reads !

* Baileys POV*

I woke up with a big headache. I had a bad dream that I came home and saw Wesley kissing another girl, but that wasn't just a dream. It was true, i didn't want to think that but it was true. I thought he was different I really didbut I was wrong, I got up and got into my wheelchair. I wheeled myself into the kitchen and of course the person I didn't want to see was Wesley with some girl, and of course they were kissing. I got out of the kitchen and wheeled myself to the couch so they could talk to me. I turned on the tv and sat on the couch. My leg hurt like a bitch, I watched tv for about 10 minutes. When wesley and that 'girl' came and sat down on the couch. I tried to get up from the couch but I couldn't move.

"Is there an issue?" she said.

"No just trying to get up" I said.

"She's just probably trying to get away from us" Wesley whispered in her ear.

"You know what Wesley. I'm sick and tired of you, can you just stop. I just want to leave because I don't feel good. Is that alright?" I said angry.

"Calm down Bailey"

"I'm not gonna calm down wes, Just leave me alone" i said gettting back into my wheel chair and wheeling myself into keaton's room.

"God keaton, I hate Wesley so much!" I said shutting his door.

"It's okay Bailey. He's just in his phase. He always does this. That girl out there her name is Carly and she and wesley have an on and off thing. She's a bitch and doesn't really like me and drew, but wes isn't such a good person. he does weed and is a bad person and has anger issues" keaton said.

"Wow" the only thing i could say.

After what i just heard, I never want to talk him, I thought i trusted him alot but i guess i can't. I left keatons room and went out in the backyard. I went over to flowers and smelted them. They were so beautiful. I stayed outside 20 more minutes until someone came outside and slammed the door. He didn't see me, It looked like drew or Wes. He walked over to the pool and jumped in. I peeked my head and saw it was wes. He looked mad.

I came out of the bush and wheeled to the door.

"What are you doing outside?" he said.

"I wanted to get some fresh air. Is that okay or is that a crime too" i said.

"Calm down bailey. It was just a question god" 

"Really Wesley? Why are you doing this? I thought you liked me. I guess I was wrong, because i liked you alot and i hoping I could of trusted you but I was wrong" I said wheeling myself to the door.

"Look I'm sorry, it's just I never really had these much feelings for a girl before and sometimes I think you don't like me for me. You like me because of my looks." 

"I like you because of you and who you are. Not what you look like I don't care what you look like. After i told you everything you still were by my side and didn't hate me but I was wrong. I thought i was safe with you but turned out to be a lie. Bye Wesley" I said trying to open the door.

"Let me get that for you" he said hopping out of the pool.

"I got it. It's fine" I said fiddling with the door.

"It sure doesn't look like it" he said smirking.

I was trying to open the door but i had trouble. I wanted to cry because I was useless. My leg was jacked, my ribs hurted. My one arm was in a cast, my other arm had alot of pain in it. My head was pounding. I couldn't take it.

"Can you bring me to my room, I don't think i can make it" I said.

Wesley opened the door and pushed me inside. I felt really dizzy and next thing you know it I passed out again.

*Wesleys POV*

I pushed Bailey inside the house. She didn't look so good. I pushed her in more and next thing I know she passed out. 

"Drew call the doctor now" I shouted.

"What's wrong?" he said walking near the back door.

"Bailey isn't doing so good, She's passed out" 

The doctor arrived about 5 minutes later.

*Drews POV*

The doctor arrived and took Bailey to her room. We couldn't see what was going on, We were all waiting outside the door. Wesley looked the most worried. He really cared about her but a bad way of showing it. The doctor came out

"Drew can I have a word with you" the doctor said.

"Yeah sure. Lets go in here" i said getting up and pointing to the spare room.

"Listen i don't know how to tell you this, but your sister is in bad shape. She was brusies all over her legs and arms. I don't know whats going on but she can't leave that room. Also she's really stress, is there someone in her life causing this to happen. She seems to be worried about losing this person perhaps a boy" he said.

I walked the doctor out to the door and walked back to wesley and keaton.

"Wes can i have a word with you"

"Sure Drew. What is it?" he said.

"The doctor said Bailey is worried about losing a person and i have a good feeling its you. Please tell me you worked things out and actually are trying for her and not kiss other girls" I said.

"I like your sister but I'm scared too drew. I don't want to lose her, and I never had these much feelings for someone before so it's hard. That's why Carly was over. I want her to like me and forgive me but I don't think she wants to talk to me again" he said looking worried. 

"Why don't you go talk to her now" i said pointing to her room.

*Wesleys POV*

"Why don't you go talk to her now" drew said pointing to baileys room.

**************************************

Cliff hanger kinda ! Lol anyways 

Tell me what you think? Do you like?

I just like writing. Weird i know. 

Anyways I'm going to update maybe this week 

But for now Peace.

Don't forget to Vote(: 

Peace Brothers