Chapter 16 - Trip

*Baileys POV*

I woke up with a big smile on my face. I looked over and saw the most gorgeous boy ever, and yes I'm talking about my boyfriend. He had his eyes closed and he was just so cute, he was an angel went down from heaven. He was the best thing that could ever happen. I feel like a creep watching my boyfriend sleep, oops oh well I guess that's what happens when you have a hot boyfriend.

I wanted to get up but I was too lazy so I went back to bed.

------

I woke up to wesley on top of me. He was so cute.

"You finally woke up!" he joked.

"You're kinda of crushing me here" I said

"Sorry" he said getting off of me.

I sat up and gave him a peck on the cheek. I got up and went into the bathroom to change, I wanted to go camping, I wanted to get away from here. I came back into room and saw a half naked wesley.

"Oh damn boy" I said teasing him.

I just said that out loud, oh great. He's just so beautiful, I love this boy a lot, I was head over heels for him that's for sure.

"You're not so bad yourself" he said winking at me.

I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. His abs were smooth and he was so warm.

"We should go camping!" I said with excitement.

"Yeah, of course! Are drew and keaton going?" he asked.

"If they want"

"Let's ask them" he said grabbing me and holding my hand.

We walked out of my room holding hands and going into the living room.

"Well look it the happily ever after couple" Drew joked.

"I'm sorry we're too cool for you bro" I said teasing him back.

"No one is cooler than me sis, sorry" he said.

"Anyways I have news to tell you all!" I said

"Your not pregnant are you?" drew said.

"Of course not! Wesley said.

"We're all going camping! I said almost screaming.

"Man, this is gonna be fun!" keaton said.

"Can I bring taylor?" drew asked.

"Of course" I said loudly.

"Can I bring my friend? keaton asked.

"Yes baby keats" i said.

"Go get your stuff, we're leaving in 2 hours" Wesley said.

I walked out of the living room and went back into my room and grabbed a suitcase. I was packing a bunch of shorts when I found a note that looked like it was from around 5-6 years ago. I opened it and it said:

"Dear bailey,

I know I'm not the best big brother in the world, and I know you probably hate me but i'm sorry for leaving. I'm sorry for not telling you where I was going, I just couldn't handle it anymore, I never told anyone this but I got bullied and beat up. I covered up all the bruises and shit, I just didn't want you to see I was hurt, I moved to California to get away from that, but what I didn't know is that you would have that problem too, Mom and dad told me you were having Trouble and my brother senses were getting worried, I hated the fact I left you there, I really love you and hate seeing you get hurt, I hate all the pain. I just hope one day you could forgive me and I could have my little sister back like old times! You probably won't read this because I'm not gonna send it, I'm just too scared but I truly love you. I really do, I talk about you all the time in a good way, you're my bestfriend and that's never gonna change, I don't care how much you hate me, I love you sis.

- Love drew

I started crying, Wesley heard me crying and came running into my room.

"What's wrong bailey?" he asked.

"I found this letter and" I just started crying more.

This letter just made me want to cry forever, I love my brother more than anything and he was always my bestfriend and I hated the fact he got bullied too. I hate it how we went through the same thing, we could of helped him but he never told anyone, not even me.

"It's okay bailey" wesley said trying to calm me down.

"I know it's okay wesley, I have happy tears" I said wiping anyway my tears.

He brought me into a hug and I didn't let go. After 10 minutes I let go and started packing again.

"Bailey just remember I do love you" Wesley said walking out of my room.

I had a huge smile on my face, I was happy I was getting away and that I had my brother with him and my boyfriend and my bestfriend, this was going to be super fun and I couldn't wait.

I packed up all my things and brought it to the front door, I went into Wesleys room where he was still packing.

"I can't wait!" he said

"me nether" I said getting up and giving him a hug.

His hugs were the best.

"Let me finish getting packed" he said

I let go of him and sat down in his spinning chair. I kept spinning myself around and round until I got dizzy.

Wesley was done packing his things and we got to hang until he left.

"All done" he said.

I got up and jumped on his back, I hope I wasn't to heavy.

"I love you" I whispered in his ear.

He picked me off his back and put me on his chest, He came right to my face and kissed me, I opened my mouth and I let his tongue explore around, we had a full on make-out session until drew walked in.

"Yeah, guys were leaving now" drew said.

"We're coming" I said.

Well that was awkward, I grabbed wesley's hand and walked out of his room and got my things and got into the car. I rested my head right on his shoulder and fell asleep.

--------------------------------

Chapter 16

They're going camping ! How fun?

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and stay tuned for another one.

11 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter !

stay Gucci and stay positive ! :)