20

*Baileys POV*

I woke up in my bed. I slowly got up and went into the living room, I sat down and turned on the t.v. I turned around and saw Drew coming downstairs. I didn't feel like talking to him or anyone right now.

"Bailey" drew said

I didn't say anything, i just ignored him and watched tv. He called my name again, and I ingored him again.

"Bailey, please talk to me" he said

"What do you want me to say?" I said.

"I need to know you're okay" he said sitting down on the couch.

"I'm not okay, I will never be okay until you're better. It kills me knowing you could die any day now and I can't help you. I don't want to lose my brother, I would have no one except for Wesley and Keaton" I said trying not to cry.

"Bailey, i'm not going to die, Wesley is here for you he'll take care of you if I do leave, but we can't think like that. I'm going to the hositpal later tonight to start treatment right away" he said.

"I'm scared" i cried

He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug, I sat there crying into his shoulder and not knowing what to say next

"Bailey, we have to stay strong for each other okay" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you drew" i whispered in his ear.

I really did love my brother, he meant the world to me and I couldn't lose him, He was the only brother I had and i finally had him back, i can't lose him again.

*****

*Drews POV*

"Let's go guys, I wanna leave now" I yelled.

"We're coming" Keaton yelled.

I saw as wesley and keaton came running down the stairs, but i didn't see bailey.

"Where's bailey?" I asked wesley.

"I don't know, I saw her this afternoon and haven't seen her since" he said.

"Bailey" I yelled

No one answered, I was getting worried, she usually told us where she was going but Wesley hasn't seen her since this afternoon.

"Did she leave?" I asked.

"I don't know" Keaton said.

"Do you guys even care?" I snapped.

"Of course we do drew, but she does this always and she always shows up later" Wesley said.

"I hope you're right" I said.

I hope he's right, bailey did this before, but we told her to tell us, i guess she forgot to tell us. We all got into the car and I drove to the hostipal. I found a parking spot and jumped out of the car and give wesley the keys. I walked inside and walked over to the elvator, the boys right behind me. I watched as the numbers went up and we finally arrived at the fifth floor, I walked out and went to the room the doctor gave me.

"Hi, you must be drew" some girl said walking into my room.

"That's me" i said.

"Change into this, and give me your clothes afterwards" she said handing me some clothes to put on. I put on the clothes and came out of the bathroom

I gave her my clothes, and I sat down on the bed.

- 10 minutes later -

"I'm here" bailey said running into my room.

"I'm so sorry drew" she said coming over to my bed.

A/N:

Sorry I haven't updated! but here you go:)

The next chapter will be the ending, and if you would like I could write a sequel !

Anyways for now I hope you enjoy and let me know :)

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Stay Gucci