Chapter 11 - Man to Man Talk

*Wesley's POV*

You look so hot right now" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh really" She said teasing me.

"Everyday baby" I said.

We were sitting there and talking and laughing until my ex showed up.

"Hey Wes" she said.

"Hi Carly" he said.

"How have you been?" she asked.

"I'm good" I said trying to end the convo.

I didn't tell bailey about my past and I didn't want to, but I knew she was going to ask a bunch of questions.

"So is this another girl you're gonna hump and dump" she said angrily.

"No this is my girlfriend, and I've changed." I said.

"Sure wesley" she said.

"Hunny, I'd be careful if I were you, Wesley is really dangerous" she said to Bailey.

Carly walked away, and I looked over and baileys face wasn't so happy anymore.

"Wesley's what was that about" she asked.

"Just my ex-girlfriend, trying to cause drama" I said.

"It didn't look like drama, is it true?"

"Look, I use to just have sex with girls, but I'm done with that, I really like you and I'm not just trying to get you to have sex with me. I really like you"

"I don't care about the past, if you mean it that's all I care about. The past isn't going to break us up, Please just tell me the truth for now on. I don't like fighting with you" she said.

I was relieved she didn't break up with me. I was happy with this girl, I didn't want to change it, She has the key to my heart. We stayed at the beach and watched as the sun set. It was the most beautiful thing ever. I looked over and saw bailey sleeping. I picked her up and carried her to the car. I put her in and grabbed all the things and put them I'm the car. I got into the front seat and started the car.

I drove home and bailey was still sleeping. I got out of the car and picked her up and brought her inside and into her room. Drew was in the living room watching tv. I went back outside and got everything and brought it inside. I locked my car and went back inside. I sat down right beside drew.

"Listen Wesley, you're like a brother to me, please don't hurt my sister. She means the world to me and seeing her un-happy makes me not a happy brother. She had a rough past and I want her to forget about it. All I'm asking is please don't hurt her, and take care of her well." drew said.

"I know you don't like me sometimes drew, but I really like your sister and she makes me happy, I'm trying my best to make her happy, and when she's happy I'm happy, I know about her past and everything that happen I feel awful. I will take care of her no matter what happens" I said.

"Good, because if you ever hurt her, I'd beat you up" he said joking.

"I would never bro" I said.

After the little talk I had with drew, I was planning on never hurting bailey and making her happy. Drew and I talked more and we played C.O.D for a while.

*Baileys POV*

We were at the beach, and as we were watching the sun set, I fell asleep. I felt two strong arms wrap around me and pick me up. I knew wesley has brought me to the car. We got home and he brought me to my room. I wasn't really sleeping anymore but I didn't want to get up. I heard Drew and Wesley talking about me. I could hear drew saying things and how if wesley ever broke up with me he would beat me up.I knew he was joking. After 10 minutes I heard them screaming and shouting and it scared me. I jumped and fell off my bed and made some loud nosies.

2 seconds later
Wesley and Drew came running in my room, looking worried.

"Are you okay?"
"What happen?"
"Did you hit your head"
"Bailey, are you okay"
they started asking a bunch of questions, It was cute how worried they were.

"Guys I'm fine, I heard you screaming and it just made me jump" I said getting up.

"Sorry" they said.

"Don't worry about me, go back playing your C.O.D" I said.

"Are you okay" they said.

"Boys! I'm fine, please stop worrying about me" I said getting angry.

I knew they cared about me but they needed to stop worrying. They walked out of my room and went back into the living room. Now that I was awake I decided to go and see keaton. I walked out of my room and ran to Keaton's room. I opened the door and saw him on his bed, writing. I walked over and sat on his bed.

"Whatcha workin on" I said.

"Just some homework" he said picking up all the paper and putting them inside his dresser.

"So what's up with keat cat" I said.

"good, how are you and wesley?" he asked.

"We're doing fine, how are you and Sammy"

"good good" he said
"So schools starting next week, are you excited?" he asked.

Crap! I almost forgot school started next week. I didn't have anything and I know I needed some binders and stuff.

"I almost forgot, but of course who wouldn't" I said

"Well goodnight keaton, I'll see you tomorrow" I said exiting out of his room.

I went past the living room and saw Wes and drew pasted out on the couch. I went out and kissed them on the forehead.

"Good night boys" I whispered.

I grabbed a couple of blankets and placed it on them. I grabbed some pillows and lightly put there heads on them. I kissed them once more on the forehead and walked back into my room. I laid on my bed and instantly fell back to sleep.

-------------

*Baileys POV*

I woke up with the sun shining right in my face. I looked at the clock and it was 6am. I got up and had a quick shower, I got into some running clothes. I walked into the living room and the boys were sound asleep. I went to the door and grabbed my shoes. I grabbed my headphones and went out the door. I started to run and it felt good. It was so long since I went running. I use to run all the time, but then I stopped. I ran for another 20 minutes and stopped for coffee. I went into the coffee shop and ordered my drink. I sat down and started drinking it. The sun was just rising, I finished my coffee and went back to running. I ran for another 30 minutes and went home. I opened the door and saw the boys still sleeping. It was only 7, So I had a lot of things to do by myself. I decided to go for a swim. I didn't want to swim in the pool, so I went to the beach. I arrived at the beach and took my top off.

I ran to the beach and went swimming. The sun was fully out and it was getting more hotter. I got out of the water and laid my towel down and tanned for a while. A bunch of people came over and starts talking to me.

"Hey, you must be bailey" a girl said.

"Yeah, who are you?" I asked.

"I'm a friend of wesley, drew and keaton. We all are" they said.

Drew told me about kenny, and Kyle but I don't know who the other people are.

"Well hi, I'm bailey. I'm Drew's sister, but you probably already knew that" I said laughing.

"Drew doesn't stop talking about you!" they said.

"Well that's drew for you" I said giggling.

"Anyways what school are you guys going to" I asked.

"hungtion high school" they said.

"Cool, I'm going there too" I said.

"well we'll see you around there. We gotta hang out sometime" a girl said.

"Yeah, of course, anyways I better get going. The boys are probably
worried" I lied.

"Bye bailey" they said.

I got up and went back to the house. I walked into the house and the boys were up.

"Good morning boys" I said

"Good morning, where were you?" they asked.

"Out for a run, and then a swim" I said.

"Leave a note next time" drew said.

"Ok dad!" I said laughing.

******************************

Chapter 11 !

What do you think? Do you like it!

The next chapter will be when she goes to school!

Anyways for now I hope you enjoy

Don't forget have a good day :)

12 votes and 2 comments for next chapter !

Peace brotha