Chapter 13 - Mistakes

*Baileys POV*

Did wesley actually say that to me. Did he really tell me not tell anyone about us. I turned around and didn't talk to anyone or wesley until lunch. I went over and found keaton.

"We need to talk" I said barely holding my tears in.

"What's wrong Bailey?" Keaton said.

"Can we got somewhere quiet and less people" I said trying not to make a scene.

Keaton and I went outside and found a quiet place where hardly anyone goes.

"Tell me what's wrong bailey" keaton said sounding worried.

"I think wesley is to embarrassed to be around me, I'm scared he's just like my ex and he's gonna dump me because I'm not perfect. Keaton what if he's just using me? What if he doesn't actually like me? Is he only dating me because of my looks?" I said.

"Woah, Woah, Woah bailey just calm down. Wesley isn't use to having a girlfriend and he just needs to learn he does. He really likes you bay I don't think he would break up with you, you gotta stop worrying about the what ifs and stop worrying" keaton said.

I hugged keaton and cried a little more in this shoulders. The bell rang and we went back inside. We had class together so I went to his locker then we went to mine. I walked into class with keaton and saw wesley talking to another girl. I wasn't jealous, okay maybe I was, she was really pretty. I say down beside keaton and looked over at Wesley again.

"Dreaming about him isn't going to help" Keaton said.

"I wasn't dreaming, I was just looking" I said trying to lie.

"You don't have to be jealous, she has a boyfriend" keaton said.

I was relieved, I turned around and looked at the board as the teacher was talking.

"Good morning class! These will be your assigned seats for the rest of the year! Now lets get started" The teacher said.

"I will pick your partners and you two will have to make your own music"

"So here we go, Wesley and Taylor, Keaton and Chloe, Bailey and Tyler, etc"

I looked over and saw tyler, man he was hot but I couldn't thinly that cause I had a boyfriend. I walked over to him and say beside him.

"Hi I'm bailey" I said.

"Hey, I'm Tyler" he said.

"So do you wanna come over and we can work on our project?" I asked.

"Yeah sure"

"What's your number? I'll text you the address and when to come" I said taking out my phone and handing it to him. He put his number in my phone and I got up and sat back down right beside keaton.

"Man this sucks!" keaton cried.

"Why?" I said looking over to him.

"Chloe is the worst partner ever!" he cried even louder.

"She can't be that bad" I said.

"I'll do all the work, and She'll just sit there doing her make-up" he sighed.

"Man that does suck" I said.

---------

"Drew I'm home" I shouted.

"How was the first day of school kiddo!" he said coming around the corner.

"Oh you know pretty good, except for one thing" I said.

"What happen?" he asked.

I grabbed his arm and went around the corner.

"Don't get mad, but I don't think wesley wants people to know about us at school, I mean he told me to not tell anyone at school" I said.

"Are you two fighting?" he asked.

"I don't think so" I said.

Drew went over and sat down beside Wesley on the couch.

*Drews POV*

"Drew I'm home" Bailey shouted.

"How was the first day of school kiddo!" I said coming around the corner.

"Oh you know pretty good, except for one thing" She said.

"What happen?" Iasked.

She grabbed his arm and went around the corner.

"Don't get mad, but I don't think wesley wants people to know about us at school, I mean he told me to not tell anyone at school" She said.

"Are you two fighting?" I asked.

"I don't think so" Bailey said.

I went over and sat down beside Wesley on the couch.

"So what's this I hear, you don't want anyone to know you and Bailey are dating?" I said.

"I..n.. yes." he stuttered.

"Why?" I questioned.

"because everyone thinks she a clusts and I don't want to be that guy that everyone thinks as the "wesleys clusts girlfriend" you know" he said.

"No I don't know wesley, this summer you've been so good to her and you didn't care what she did and now all of a sudden you don't wanna be this kind of a guy" I yelled.

"I really like her but I don't wanna lose my rep" he said.

"Wait hold on! The only reason why you don't want people to know about us at school is because of your rep" bailey said.

"Kinda" Wesley said.

"I'll make it easy for you"

"We're done! I hope you have fun with you rep" bailey yelled running into her room.

"Look what you did, good job wesley" I said.

****************************

Chapter 13

Woah didn't see that coming eh??

Anyways I hope you enjoy

10 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter

Stay Gucci !