Chapter 10 - Surfing

*Baileys POV*

I woke up the next morning with Wesley's arm wrapped around me. It felt good, I rolled over and looked at Wesley sleeping. 10 minutes later he was still sleeping, so I got up and had a shower and did all my daily routine. I went back into my room, and still saw wesley sleeping. Man he can sleep forever. He must be a heavy sleeper. I got my phone off my night stand and left a note.

'Hi babe, I went to go get some coffee, I'll be back soon' - Bailey

*Wesley's POV*

I woke up and the bed was empty, I got up and saw a note on the night stand, I picked it up and read

'Hi babe, I went to go get some coffee, I'll be back soon' - Bailey

She was so cute. I'm happy she's telling me where's she going, I'm still worried about her but not as much. I trust her and she's getting better. She looks more better and she's eating.

I got up and had a quick shower, after my shower I went into my room

and put on some shorts. The sun was shining and it was a perfect day to go surfing. It was about 11am so we had plenty of time to spend at the beach.

I heard the door open and I ran down the stairs. I saw bailey carrying some coffee and donuts.

"Good morning babe" I said taking some things and putting it on the table.

"You're finally awake" she said giving me a hug.

"I was up at 10:30"

"I got you some coffee and a donut"

"Thank you, so how would you like to go surfing today?" I asked.

"I would love to, but I don't know how" She said.

"I'll teach you, don't worry. You'll do

fine" I said.

"Okay, but don't leave me ok, anyways what time are we leaving?" she said.

" I wont, and in 30 minutes?" I said grabbing my donut.

"Perfect" she said.

-----------------

"Ready to go?" I yelled.

"Almost" she yelled back.

"Ok, I'm ready now" she said running into the living room.

"Damn you look smoking hot" I said getting up and grabbing her.

"I ain't getting in your pants, sorry" she said winking at me.

She was turning me on, and I liked it. I grabbed some sunscreen and a couple of waters into the bag. I got the keys and walked out the door with Bailey right behind me. I popped the trunk and grabbed the surfboards and put them in. I got into the car and started it. Bailey hopped into the passenger seat and buckled herself in. I backed the car up and drove to the beach. I turned on the radio and 'Anything by hedley' came on. I looked over and saw bailey jamming out. She looked so happy

We arrived at the beach and I boards and we started to walk down the beach. The waves were just right. We found a spot and I took my top off and headed to the ocean. I almost forgot about bailey. I looked back and saw her laying down, she was going to be fine.

*Baileys POV*

We arrived at the beach, and wesley grabbed the boards and headed to the beach. We found a spot and he was excited he forgot that I was here. He took off his top and headed to the ocean. I was happy he was happy, whatever I can do to make him happy always makes me happy. I placed a towel down and layed down. I watched as Wesley looked back and was worried. I knew he was just checking on me. I watched as Wesley hit the water he was out there faster than he could run. He got onto his board and started surfing. He was really good and I was glad he was having fun. More people showed up at the beach and it was getting a little crowded. A couple minutes later wesley came out of the water. He was smoking hot, he came over to me and put his board down and sat down right beside me.

"You're smoking hot" I said covering my mouth, hopefully he didn't hear that.

"So are you babe" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I got shivers through out my back. He layed back and pulled me with him. I was laying on his chest, I could hear his heart pounding. We were laying down for about 20 minutes and I looked up and saw Wesley sleeping, man that boy can sleep.

I got up and took off my shirt and shorts and headed to the beach. I use to love swimming when I was a kid but then I started cutting and I didn't go swimming until now. I almost forgot how to swim but then I got the hang of it. I was in the water so long that my hands were wrinkling.

I got out of the water and made my way back up to Wes. I grabbed my towel and dried myself up. I looked down and saw Wes staring at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"No I'm just looking at you" he said grabbing me and pulling me into his lap.

"You look so hot right now" he whispered in my ear.

"Oh really" I said teasing him.

"Everyday baby" he said.

We were sitting there and talking and laughing until some girl came up.

"Hey Wes" she said.

"Hi Carly" he said.

**************************

Chapter 10

The next chapter could get a little intense!

Anyways I hope you enjoy this one:)

I'm doing really good in school so yeah!

But for now hope you like it

15 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter !

Peace brotha