Chapter 9 - Pranks

* Baileys POV*

"WESLEY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO" I SCREAMED.

wesley just trenched me in water for no reason, and I could hear screaming from drew's room, so this was probably a prank and now they think this is a game and its funny well its not, and now im pissed.

"PRANK YOU" wesley screamed.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW. I HATE YOU" I said pushing him out my door and locking it.

I got out of my trenched clothes and changed into new ones, if he wanted to play games then game on. Taylor and I would come up with a good plan, and their not going to like it. I unlocked my door and quickly ran to Drew's room.

"Psst, Taylor come to my room" I said whispering to her.

"Coming" she said back.

Taylor and I quickly ran back to my room and I locked my door.

"Wanna get them back?" she said.

"Of course, were gonna act like we don't know them, and me and you are gonna hang out more, so they get jealous" I said.

"That's perfect" she said smirking at me.

"Anyways let's go back to bed, I'm already cold" I said.

I got back into my bed, and taylor layed on the other side of the bed. We fell asleep really fast.

************

We woke up to drew and wesley banging on our door. I got up and walked over to the door.

"Who's there?" i said.

"Babe open the door" wesley whined.

"Let me think about it.... Sorry were busy right now" I said trying not to laugh. I looked over to taylor and she was trying so hard not to laugh ether.

"Should we let them in" I whispered.

"Why not" I said whispering back.

I opened the door and let them in, wesley gave me a kiss on the cheek but i acted like I didn't care.

"Good morning baby" Wesley said to me.

"Good morning" I said.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Going to hang out with taylor" I said looking at taylor.

"Yeah sorry if you guys had plans but we decided to go shopping today" Taylor said.

"But baby i wanted to hang out with you" Drew said whining to taylor

"Sorry Bailey and I wanted to hang out today" Taylor said.

"Im jealous" Drew said sucking up to Taylor

"I hope so" she said winking at him.

"Anyways we should get dressed now and head out!" I said, looking at taylor.

"Yeah, so get out" she said nicely.

"But..But... can we come?" They said whining to us.

"If we say yes, will you stop bugging us?" I asked.

"Yes" they shouted.

"The answer is no" I said laughing.

"Fine then, Drew and I are going to hang out then" Wesley said.

They got up and walked out the door. I went over to my closet and started looking for some clothes to wear.

"So do you think they bought it?" Taylor said.