Chapter 8 - Double Date Pt.2

*Baileys POV*

We were going to go bowling today. Drew and his girlfriend, wes and I. I think sammy and keaton were coming to but who knows.

I got up and went to the bathroom to have a shower. I took off my clothes and turned on the bath, I looked at my wrist and saw my cuts, they were healing but not as fast. I've stop cutting but memories keep coming back and make me want to, but i know its not good for me.

I hopped into the shower and washed me hair and body. I hopped out of the shower and put on some clothes. I curled my hair, i was wearing shorts and for once a shirt that was short sleeve. I was happy for once, I put on some make-up and walked into the living room where everyone was. I jumped on the couch beside wesley.

"So are we all going to go bowling today?" I said.

"I'm in" Drew said.

"Well.. Sammy and I were going to just hang out today" Keaton said.

Keaton and Sammy were so cute, I was happy he found a girlfriend. 

"Then I guess its just Me, Wesley, drew and taylor" I said.

"Sounds like a plan" drew said getting out his phone.

"Were leaving in about 20 minutes? Sound good?" I said.

"Perfect" Drew and Wesley said.

*****

"Ready to go?" I said.

"Ready" Drew said coming around the corner.

"Where's Wesley?"  I asked.

"Right here" he said popping out of the corner. 

"Is Taylor meeting us there or?" I said.

"She's meeting us there" he said.

We all got outside and went into the car, I couldn't drive so drew got into the front seat, while I sat in the back by myself. Wesley was in the front with drew. We got to the parking lot and there was taylor. I was really hoping me and her could become friends, becaue what's the point of hating her if she makes drew really happy. We got out of the car and went out to her.

"Hi babe" Drew said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi" she said smiling at him. 

"Hi wesley" she said smiling.

"Hey Taylor" he said smiling back.

"Hi bailey" she said coming over to me and hugging me.

"Hi taylor" I said hugging her back. I let go of her and we went inside and got our shoes.

"Bailey and I vs. You and Wesley?" Taylor said.

"Sounds good" the boys said.

"Also if we win you guys have to be our slaves for a week and if we lose you guys have to be our slaves" I said.

"Deal" they said.

"We got this, Drew sucks" I said whispering to Taylor. We both started giggling.

"What's so funny?" Wesley said.

"Oh nothing" we said.

******

We finished the game and we won. We got into the parking lot and taylor headed to her car.

"Are you coming over?" I said.

"Sure, just have to get some things at home, if you wanna come?" She said.