Chapter 12 - New School

* 1 week later *

*Baileys POV*

It was the first day of school and I was ready, I was scared but I was ready. I got up and had a shower, I put on my clothes and grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

Drew and keaton were getting breakfast. I didn't know where wesley was, but I could hear him singing so he's probably having a shower. I grabbed bowl and ate some cereal.

"So are you ready for the first day?" drew said.

"Ready than ever!" I said nervously.

"Just remember I love you and if anyone picks on you, tell someone"

"Drew it's not middle school anymore, I'll handle it and I love you too" I said getting up and hugging him.

"Don't forget to text me, ok" he said squeezing me.

"Don't worry drew, I'll be fine, but I can't breathe" I said trying to breathe.

"Sorry" he said letting me go.

I went over and sat on the couch while I waited for keaton and wesley to hurry up.

"Ready to go" they yelled.

"Finally" I whispered to myself.

I got up and put on my shoes and walked out the door. I got into the front seat and waited for the boys. Keaton came outside and hopped in the back seat.

"Bailey" keaton sang.

"Keaton" I sang mocking him.

"Are we gonna hang out at lunch time" he asked

"Of course, you're my only friend besides Wesley" I said.

"Good, I hope we have a lot of classes together"

"I hope so" I said.

Wesley came out and hopped into the front seat.

"Morning baby" he said leaning over and kissing me on the cheek.

"Morning" I said giggling.

"Do I get to walk my baby to her classes?" he asked.

"Uhh sure, if you want" I said.

"Good" he said starting the car and drove off. We finally arrived at school, I got out of the car and walked inside with the boys. I got my schedule and I had 3 classes with Wes and only 1 with keaton.

*Wesleys POV*

We arrived at school, I got out of the car and walked in with bailey and keaton. Bailey went into the office as got her schedule, we had 3 classes together!

"Score" I said inside my head.

Keaton went over to say hi to his friends and bailey and I were left alone. I walked her over to her locker and left to see my friends.

"Yo man" Jack said.

"Sup bros" I said to Jack and Ryan.

"Who's the new girl?" Ryan asked.

"Bailey Chadwick" I said.

"She's hot, but man he's a clust. She's a goof" Jack said.

"Yeah man, just look it her she's already making a fool of herself" Ryan said.

"Why do you guys gotten be so mean?" I said.

"Why does it matter? It's not like your dating her, she's so clumsy. I would never date a girl like that" Jack said.

"I never said I was dating her, I just don't think it's right to judge people man" I lied.

Bailey was making a fool of herself and even though she was my girlfriend I didn't want people to know just yet.

*Bailey's POV*

Wesley walked me over to my locker and then he left to see his friends. I took out my binder and things and dropped them. People started laughing.
I picked them up and put everything else in my locker. I kept dropping my stuff and making a fool of myself, I was embarrassed, I looked over and Wes was acting like he never knew me.

I walked into my first class and sat down. I put in my headphones and waited for the teacher. Wesley walked in and sat down behind me. He taped me on the shoulder.

"Bailey everyone already thinks your the clumsy girl" Wesley said.

"Oh" Is all I could say. I didn't know gossip spreaded that fast.

"Lets just not tell anyone were dating for now" Wesley said.

I was hurt, Was he too embarrassed to me around me? I knew he didn't like me for me. He's just like every other guy, he's just using me because I'm hot. I don't know what to think of Wesley anymore. He hurt me.

----------------------------------

Chapter 12

Woah this so a little intense !

Why is Wes so embarrassed to be with Bailey?

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

10 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter !

Stay Gucci !