Chapter 7 - Explaining Myself

*Wesleys POV*

We started walking on the pier. I could tell Bailey was having a good time getting out of the house, but something was bugging her.

"Wesley can you bring me home" she said.

"Sure" i said pushing her around and heading home.

I liked hanging with Bailey, but it was stressful. I liked her alot but this is something different. It's something I've never done before. As we got home she wheeled herself back to her and shut the door. I went inside my room and sat on my bed. My phone started ringing

" Yo wes, Do you have the money?"

I forgot I needed some more weed. I do weed when I'm stress or whenever.

"I have the money do you have the weed"

"Depends if you actually give me my money this time" he said.

"Just answer the question do you have the weed or not" I said getting mad.

"Yes"

"Meet me in the usual spot, 10 minutes?" I said. and hung the phone up.

I got up off my bed and made my way to Baileys room. What if she asks me questions where I'm going. I didn't want to tell her.

"Bailey I'll be back in 10 minutes, Are you going to be ok" I said

"Just fine" she said lifting her head up from the pillow. She looked sick and awful. 

I walked out of her room, and walked to the front door. I put my shoes on and grabbed my board.I walked outside and started to skate. I reached the spot where I usually go to get the weed. I got there and watied 10 minutes for the guy to come. He finally arrived and gave me the weed. I skated home and went to my room. Drew and keaton were back yet, so it was still me and Bailey. I don't think she would come and see me so I could do a couple in my room. I got the package out and took some. As I was putting it in my mouth, my door opened. I quickly put the weed behind me. Hoping she didn't notice.

"Wesley are you back" bailey said coming into my room.

"Yeah I just got home" I said fiddling with my hands.

"What's that behind your back" she said moving closer to my bed.

"Nothing" I blurted out.

"I know what you do wesley. You don't have to lie just tell me why you do?" she said.

She knew I did weed. I felt so stupid, I didn't want her to know.

"I do it because i like it, does it matter anyways"

"It does matter wesley. Drugs are bad for you. I don't like this, Please stop." she said looking so sad.

"It's harder than you think. It makes me calm, it makes me chill."

"I'm sorry Wesley, but I'm just worried about you" she said.

"Don't worry, Bailey." 

Bailey left the room and went back to her room.

***************

2 weeks later

*Baileys POV*

Today i was getting my leg cast off, and I only had to wear my arm cast for 2 more week. Wes and I got closer, I really like him and I think he really likes me. He offered to take me to get my cast off. He really cared and I liked him for that. Sammy and Keaton were doing really good. Keaton asked her to be her girlfriend and she said yes. Sammy and I were really close. Drew proposed to his girlfriend. I was happy for him but still sad. We were still talking but not much.

I got up from my bed and went into the bathroom. I couldn't have showers but i would clean myself everyday and clean my hair. I couldn't wait to get my cast off. I hope i can walk and be able to do stuff on my own. I wanted all the casts off but one for now. The problem that sucked was my arm was my right and I'm a righty not a lefty, so it's been hard for me, so i have to learn with my left. As i got out of the bathroom wesley was there waiting for me.

"Sit down" he said pointing to the wheelchair. I was so happy to be getting out of this wheelchair.

I sat down in the wheelchair and Wesley pushed me to the door and picked me up and got me into the car. 

"Thank you" I said kissing his cheek.

He got on to the other side and started the car. I had to use crutches for about 2 days or so, but I was find with that. As we got to the doctors office, I was getting more nervous. I never broke anything and I don't know what my leg would look like. I know it would look hairy because I couldn't shave but i hope it didn't look so bad. I got out of the car and sat in the wheelchair.

* 10 minutes later *

"Thank god that's over. I was super scared" I said telling wes.

"You did fine, and now you don't have to wear a cast except only on your arm. You still have to be careful though" he said.

I got back into the car and wesley brought me home. I was happy to be home. I got a plastic bag and put it on my arm. I couldn't wait to go have a shower. I put the plastic bag on my arm but i couldn't tape it, So i asked keaton because he was there. 

"Keaton can you tape my arm off please" I said.

"Of course" he said grabbing the tape and wrapping it around my arm.

"Thank you keaton, now i'm going to have my shower" I said running to the bathroom. I hopped into the shower and I put my hair back and let the water hit my back, it felt so good. I haven't tooken a shower in forever. This was the best moment ever. I turned off the tap and got out of the shower, it was time to dress myself. I was happy I could start doing things on my own. I got my clothes on, I was wearing a muscle top but for a girl and I finally got to wear shorts, my cuts were healing really good. I put my shorts on and was so happy, I was feeling pretty good about myself. I walked into wesleys room.

"Wesley, I'm going out. I'll be back soon" I said leaving his room.

"Wait Bailey, Where are you going?" he said grabbing my hand.

"I'm just going for a walk" I said

"Can I come" he said.

"Sure" i said giggling.

We walked out the door and started walking down the pier. I was very happy I could walk again.

"You look really good" wesley said grabbing my hand.

Which made me blush, but i hope he didn't notice. I liked wesley alot and he liked me too. I trusted him alot and i felt safe with him.

We were walking down the shore line of the beach, He stopped which i didn't understand why. He looked at me with a cute smirk.

"Bailey I know we're taking this slow, but you make me head over heels for you. i really like you and I'm happy you trust me, I want you to be mine and not anybody else. I want to be the only one who gets to kiss you and hold you and hug you. I want you to tell me everything. I like you alot and have fallen for you. So what I'm trying to say is.. Bailey will you be my girlfriend?" he said.

I almost started crying, he made me feel so happy. Everything he just said made my heart have butterflies.

"I never knew you felt this way wesley, but my answer to that question is a yes" I said giving him a hug.

**************************************************

Chapter 7! Wow

This one was super good ! Thank you for 200 reads I hope you guys like it :) 

Anyways its almost the weekend I'm so excited. 

My cousins are coming down, so I probably wont be able to update over the weekend. 

So for now I hope you all enjoy, Thank you again for reading :) 

Peace Brotha