Chapter 8 - Double Date

*Baileys POV*

After wesley asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy. I went back to the house and i sat on the couch.

"MOVIE TIME" I yelled.

Everyone came running in and jumping on the couch. Keaton and sammy were sitting together, and me and wesley were snuggling on the couch. He was so comfy I could stay like this forever. We started watching a scary movie. I hated scary movies, everytime a scary part came up I would hide into wesley's chest. He kept laughing at me which wasn't funny, but after a while i was getting super tired. I got up and walked into my room, wesley followed me and laid on my bed with me. I moved over and snuggled into his chest.

"I could stay like this forever" he said.

"Me too" i said smiling.

He made me really happy, and I was happy. After 10 minutes I fell asleep on him.

*******

* The Next Day * 

*Wesleys POV* 

I woke up in Baileys bed. She made me really happy and I was hoping we could stay forever. She made me smile. I watch her fiddle in her sleep, she finally woke up. 

"Good morning my sunshine" I said kissing her head.

"Good morning wesley" she said giggling.

I got up and got some clothes on. 

"So what do you wanna do today?" I asked jumping back onto the bed.

"Why don't we all go bowling" she said sounding exicted.

******************************

I'm sorry it's short but i've been really busy with school 

Ugh I hate homework, but anyways I'll try and update this week again! 

But thank you again for 600 reads. I love you all 

Anyways for now enjoy, and if you vote i'll update faster 

Peace out brothas