Chapter 5 - Expressing My Feelings

*Wesleys POV*

I opened the door to baileys room. She looked so cute sleeping. She made me feel so special no one has ever dont this before. I really liked her but I had a bad way to show it.

I sat on the edge of her bed. I didn't know what to say but I wanted to say it it perfectly.

"Bailey if you could hear me. I just want to say I'm sorry for being such a dick to you. I like you alot i just don't know how to show it. I'm truely sorry Bailey. I like the way you smile. I like when you look right into my eyes. I like it when you play with your hands when your nervous or scared. I like when you tell me about your problems so I can try and help, but storming off makes me worried. I regret not seeing you in the hositpal the past 2 weeks. I needed time to think but I've done some thinking and I want to make things right" I said.

I saw bailey twitching, which meant she was awake for a while. So she must of heard me saying all those things.

"Wesley..." she finally said.

"Do you actually like all those things about me?" he asked.

I looked over to her "Of course I do, Everything I just said Is true" I said.

"I like you alot to wesley but i wanna take things slow. I want you to kiss me and no one else. I don't just want to be like all those other girls. I want you and only you" she said.

"I don't want you to be like my other girls. You're different, I want to make us last I really do and I'm willing to take things slow to make you happy" I said moving closer to her. 

I grabbed her and gave her a tight hug.

"Wesley.. my arm" she said.

"Oh yeah Sorry" i said.

I stared into her big blue eyes. Wow how much she looked like drew. Speaking of drew has she talked to drew?

"Are you and drew good yet?" I asked.

"Of course but for now we're taking things slow." she said.

She had a worried look on her face and I could tell something was on her mind.

"Bailey are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, just thinking" I could tell shes lying.

"Thinking about what?" i asked.

"I'm scared things won't get better. I want all these nightmares to go away, I want to be happy again but I don't think it will never happen." she said looking scared.

I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug and didn't let go.

"Please Bailey, I promise you I will never let anything ever happen to you like that again. I really want to keep you safe and i will keep that promise."  I said looking into her big blue eyes.

"Thank you wes, I actually mean it" she said looking into my eyes.

"I should let you get some rest now" I got up and kissed her on the cheek.

*********************************

Chapter 5 is up ! Wow 

Thank you so much for 100 Reads and 22 votes :) 

I know it's a short chapter but I promise I'll write another chapter.

Anyways for now i hope you like this one. Have a good day

Peace Brotha