Chapter 26

Im about to have a mini rant but, please read it.

IM SICK OF PEOPLE PRIVATE MESSAGING ME TO UPDATE I WILL UPDATE WHEN I UPDATE One girl said she would kill me if I didn't update that day. Im still alive 💁 If I get ANYTHING like that again before Wednesday I won't be posting a chapter then. And by WEDNESDAY and SATURDAY I mean whatever time I chose on those days on EAST COAST USA TIME. I HAVE A LIFE. Im in student council, skating, a play, power of the pen, run a buisness, im trying out for pirates of penezance, I have homework, and school. I take all enriched classes and 10th grade geometry. GIVE ME A BREAK! If this keeps going on there wont be a series and this book will be removed. One person could ruin it for all of you. Alright on another note..... Chapter 26!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rushed to the mall. Theres no way I will be able to get Sam out of my mind.

"Maddy!" I scream as I run up to her, only partially strangling her. I didn't know if I should tell her or not. I decided to put it off. We ate in the food court, I had Sabarro and Maddy had Taco Bell. The usual. Then we went to forever 21, Victorias secret,
Abercrombie, Hollister in that order then a few varying others. We decided to stop at the dairy queen on the way out.

"Maddy?"

"Yeah?"

"I saw Sam."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SAW SAM!"

"Why is this such a big deal?"

"He's missing!"

"WHAT!" I could feel my self on the verge of breaking down. I remember everything about his suicidal past. I can't let him do anything stupid.

"Where did you see him?"

"I was on my way here and he was skateboarding the other way. I dropped my phone, took the case off of it and took off. It was the palm tree case he got me."

"Sadie. Did you see which way he was going?"

"No. I didn't. ITS ALL MY FAULT HES MISSING!" I say and run off to the bathroom. I have to get straight with myself. I splash water on my face as it soaks into my skin, relaxing me. I make my way back to Maddy.

"Sorry Maddy."

"Its fine, I totally understand."

"We have to find him. Even through how mad I am at him. He is still my friend. Or is he? Should I even worry about it? Is it better without him putting us all in danger?"

"Can you hear yourself talking!" Maddy exclaimed.

"Yeah. And im starting to doubt him. Why should I help him?"

"He cares about you, he is there for you, and he depends on you."

"Fine. Lets go then." I say. We grab our bags and walk out.

"Where could he be?" Maddy asked. We brainstormed.

"WHERE WE FILMED FIX YOU!!"

"Where was that?"

"At the beach by Sams house!"

We skateboarded there.