Chapter 22

Well I decided to
post it today instead
Saturday? Possibly.
Or Sunday. Well.
HERE YOU GO!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love leaving you guys with cliff hangers <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I run downstairs and hear another one of Trevor's screams. I head to the kitchen. As I run into the kitchen there is shattered glass and blood all over the room.

"What the f*** is going on?" I yell

Trevor looked up at me from the ground with fear, and Sam turns around. I hear the others running this way. Trevor has cuts, scrapes, and bruises all over his body. Sam looks absolutely fine. I look at Sam hand and he has a knife in it.

"Trevor!" I screamed.

I ran over to him and helped him to sit down while I comforted him. We all sat down at the kitchen table and put Sam and Trevor on opposite sides.

"What just happened?" Ricky said with fury.

No response.

"Tell us each side. Now. Trevor you first." Jc said angrily.

"I woke up to Sam pulling me out of bed and yelling at me in the hall. He dragged me to the kitchen and I was screaming. Once we got there he started throwing pans and knifes at me. Punching and kicking me, then he grabbed a knife. Sadie ran in and then you guys came."

"SAM WHAT THE F***!" Kian screamed

"Well I didn't want to see Trevor sleeping with my girl! He has NO right to do that!"

"Sam IM NOT YOUR GIRL! And he was comforting me from YOUR hurt!! Trevor is the sweetes-"

Sam cut me off.

"What do you mean you aren't my girl? I BET YOU TWO HAD SEX!"

"NO. We didn't. And why are you even asking why im not your girl and its NONE of your buisness! We all know the situation and that I was gonna possibly move out. I think its the best option."

"But what about o2l?" Connor asked

"You all need to get your sh!t together before I EVER post a video again! And Im done living here. You all need to be how you were before I came into the picture. IM DONE WITH O2L! And im moving out!"

"Thats a little overboard Sadie." Sam said

"Obviously not! Look what happened because of me! Im leaving." I go to my room and start packing my things.

(About an hour later- knock knock)

"Come in" I said. Connor walks in and plops down on my bed.

"How long are you moving out?"

"However long it takes everyone to make up."

"Are you sure? Im not mad at you or anything."

"I know Con, and yeah. Its what I need to do."

"I understand. Are you still gonna come see us?"

"Im gonna try not to because, it will make things worse. I even got permission to do online school until my 'cousins get settled.'"

"What about seeing me?"

"You and Maddy cant tell anyone you are coming to see me. But we will text too. Kk?"

"Kk, ill let you pack now."

"Kk, bye."

"Bye."

Nobody bothered me the rest of the time i was packing. I was done within another 2 hours and I left. I had already told my mom everything. And that Im only staying until thy make up. I took a deep breath in and opened the door. I turned around and shut the door.