Chapter 6

I felt like uploading
A 2nd chapter tonight
<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He kissed me! On the cheek though. But at least it was a kiss! I wanted an explanation, badly.

"So, do any of you guys wanna explain what o2l is?" I asked.

Everyone nodded at Connor. "Well o2l stands for our second life and its our way of having a different world."

"So what does that mean?" I asked

"Okay, we have a famous youtube channel." Jc said, directing an impatient face at Connor.

I made a confused face. "And you never told me Connor?" I said pushing him onto my bed.

"Nope."

"Why?"

"I thought that you would make fun of me."

"Never! You're my best friend! And so are all of you guys too!"

Everyone looked relived and we tried to go back to school the next period.
"No." Sam said.

"Why?"

"I don't want to be without you."

That was literally the sweetest thing ever! Sam always knows what to say and do. Sam walked with me all day when we got to school. It was amazing. He is so sweet! Time flies having Sam by my side protecting me. I start to walk home with the guys. Sam and Kian started to whisper.

Sams POV~

Kian pulls me over to the side. "When are you gonna ask her out?"

"I was thinking at the mall this weekend."

"Tomorrow?"

"Ill ask her."

Sadie's POV~

Sam walked back up next to me. "Wanna go to the mall with all of us tomorrow at like 11?"

"I would love too!"

We walk home and I immediately get into bed. Gotta have my beauty sleep!

I wake up to my sister jumping on my bed.

"Chloe, get off!"

"But there is a boy down stairs waiting for you."

"What! Who?"

"Hahahahaha gotcha!"

"Totally not funny!"

I checked the clock, just in case. 9:00. Phew. I curled my long brown hair, put mascara on and, wore my Ed Sheeran concert t shirt with gray skinny jeans. I threw on my silver sparkly toms and was out the door. The mall is only a few blocks so I walked. I walked in and saw Sam and Kian talking to each other looking at a stores window. I ran up and jumped up on Sam's back. He was surprised but went along with it perfect. The rest of the guys came out of american eagle and we had a major hugging session! We went shopping for hours and talking non stop. It was so fun! The guys were having a sleepover so I went home so they could have more time together.

"Bye guys!" I said. Sam had to pee so I dint get to say bye to him. :( When I got home I watched monsters university with my family. I decided to check my twitter when the movie was over.

@rickayye: looks like @kikilawl is tired of @sampottoff talking about @sadiegurrl

There was also a picture attached of Kian pinning Sam to the ground giving him a wedgie. Wow. Sam talking about me? A lot too? I wish! Everything is too good to be true right now. I couldn't ask for anything better.

I woke up the next morning and pulled my phone out to text Sam.

To: Sammy :*

Hey, wanna come to my house and work on our project?

From: Sammy :*

Sure! Ill be there in 5

I was so excited for Sam to come over! He told me that he still wants to do suicide because, it will show people what would happen if they decide to commit suicide. I hear a knock on the door and run down the stairs, straight to the door. I open it and see a smiling Sam. This was a picture perfect smile. I was dying inside! Sam suggested that we do his story, and I suggested the song fix you. We quickly got done filming and decided to play black ops two. What can I say? Im a COD girl! We played zombies most of the time and Sam rarely beat me.

"How did you get so good?" Sam asked

"Playing all the time with Connor."

"Sometimes we all play together, you should join us sometime!"

"As long as you guys are okay with a girl kicking your butts!"

"Challenge accepted!"

We both laughed.