Chapter 13

Well I would be
2 hours
away if....
IT WASNT
FREAKING
STAND STILL
TRAFFIC.
Im fine with it
cuz I might be up
when someone
Is released!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We woke up early the next morning and got all of my stuff into the U-haul Connors mom had got. It already had the boys stuff in it. Connors parents drove us to the house and the U-haul. Its only like 5 minutes from my family's house. We got to the house and its beautiful!

Ricky started blabbing about the house. He told me that there are 6 bedrooms, a pool, kitchen, dining room, 4 bath rooms, and a room that they were thinking of doing an arcade room. The arcade room would have the playstation, xbox, movies, everything.

"Who is gonna have to share a room?" I asked

"Well me and San were thinking about it" Kian said

"But if you ever want to room with one of us, you can." Connor said

"Ill keep that in mind."

They gave me the biggest room because 'girls need like so much space!' I also have a connected private bathroom. As I unload my stuff and start unpacking I think of how crazy the last week has been.

I got to meet Connors crazy friends, and found out they are youtube famous. I started to have a little crush on one of them but, he turned on me and told me that he knocked a girl up and lied about it. I also am right now moving into a house with my best friend and, 5 guys I barely know. Wow.

I finish unpacking and throw a bathing suit on. I run outside to the pool and the boys are already out there having fun. :(

"Where have you been?" Trevor yelled from inside the pool.

"Unpacking. Sad face." I say as I jump in from the diving board and soak everyone. All the rest of the guys jumped in and we all had a partayyyye. It was about 11pm when all the guys started to go back in, except for Sam. I was sitting by the edge with my toes in when he came to sit with me.

"Sadie?"

"Yeah?"

"If I were to say that I liked you and wanted to become a thing what would you say?"

"I would say I like you too"

"Well then. Would you want to be mine?" Sam asked

A million things ran through my head. Like I just met you, what if we break up, will it ruin O2l. I didn't even know what to say. I mean he's cute and nice but, we did just meet. What if he doesn't like me after all? What if he's dangerous? He did lie about Kenzie's baby. What if he leaves me? What if all he wants is my body? I was starting to get worried but, he just sat there in the silence with me. I finally decided on what I should say.

"Only if you can be mine." I said

"Fine, I guess so." He said

"Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"I hope your ready."

"For what?" I pushed Sam into the pool and when he came up I was laughing so hard.

"For that!" I said between laughs.

"Well I have a surprise for you" he said winking.

"Whats the surprise?"

"This"

He grabbed me and put me on his shoulders and got out of the pool running. He ran right inside, both of us dripping wet. He ran to all the boys rooms and opened the doors to annoy them. I started laughing so hard that I almost fell off in Kian and Sams room. He dropped me off in my room and I pecked him on the cheek. I was definitely dry now so I decided I would take a shower tomorrow. I changed into a t shirt and a pair of underwear and went to sleep.