Chapter 2

We headed to science class and I sat by Kian and Ricky. We just got to talk for he class. We were all cracking jokes and laughing a lot. Sam looked kinda sad. Kian started whispering to Sam and I pretended that I didn't see it.

"Do you like Sam?" Ricky whispered in my ear.

"How did you know? Promise not to tell Connor!"

"The way you act around each other, its so obvious!"

"Ugh. Theres only one thing Ricky."

"What?!"

"Theres no way he likes me. There are so many things wrong with me. And Connor would hate me if we ever broke up."

"Don't say that Sadie! And he couldn't stay mad"

"Thanks Ricky"

"Anytime"

We all went back to talking and everyone gave me their numbers. I returned the favor to everyone then the day was over. I grabbed my stuff and me and Connor started to walk home. I hear a few pairs of scuffling feet and my name being called, I turned around and there was Maddy, Sam, and Kian.

"Maddy!" I yell and hug her.

"We don't have any classes with each other." She said with a pouty face. "I am in World History with Connor and his dorky friends though" she said

"Hey!" Kian yelled from behind her

"Oops" she said and we all laughed, even Sam. Thats like the first time I've seen him happy today. His laugh is so perfect! I think I'm falling too hard. We walked Maddy, then Sam and Kian home. Me and Connor were walking to our street and I got a text.

From: Kiki Boyye

Hey, meet me in front of school early tomorrow, like 5 mins early?

To: Kiki Boyye

Sure! Why?

From: Kiki Boyye

Cant tell you, you'll find out soon! Gtg bye Sadie!

To: Kiki Boyye

:( Bye Kiki!

Connor and I went to my house. We grabbed arizonas and headed up to my room.

"Are you hiding something?" Connor asked me. Oh shiz.