Chapter 16

Sorry for the delay!
I love you all!
Ive gotten so many
feel betters that it
makes me feel amazing!
Thanks! We are all
doing better. And Im
almost half way to
another 1k!!
So excited!
Thank you!
You guys are the best!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked in and there were tables set up down the halls. Some had handbooks, new forms, and lists. I can already tell that this is gonna suck. I sigh under my breath and walk with the group to get everything. We were directed into the auditorium and seated. Mr.Hawk made his way to the stage.

"Hello students. I hope you all have your uniforms, if not thats a week of detention. You all know everything we went over yesterday. Okay, we are going to go over the new handbook. First of all you have 5 hall passes for a semester and they're printed on copy proof paper. The teacher must sign and put the reason and estimated time you will be gone."

Mr.Hawk went on and on about the new rules while I almost fell asleep. I actually think I did fall asleep because I opened my eyes to Sam shaking me. The bell rang and we dashed out of the auditorium.

We went into Algebra 2 and took our seats. Our teacher wasn't there yet so, Sam pulled out his phone and text me.

(Yes I changed it back.)
From: Sammy :*

Baby, wanna swim tonight?

To: Sammy :*

Im always up for a swim

From: Sammy :*

And Ill take off all my clothes

To: Sammy :*

How about no.

The teacher walked in and was taking attendance.

From: Sammy :*

Awwwww

My ringer went off and the teacher looked up and saw me looking down under my desk.

"Sadie. Go up to the front of the class and read your conversation."

I sighed and looked at Sam with a puppy dog face. He returned the face. I walked up to the front of the room.

" From: Sam

Wanna swim tonight?

My reply:

Im always up for a swim.

From: Sam

And Ill wear my new swim trunks

My reply:

How about no.

From: Sam

Awww

There. That was our conversation."

"Is it 100% true?"

"Yes." I lies there but oh well

"Sam?"

"Yes?" He replied

"Is that true?"

"100%"

"Let me see your phone. You too Sadie."

Oh shiz nit.

The teacher looked at the conversation on both of our phones and placed me and Sam into ISS whatever that is. I decided to check the handbook to see what it said.

ISS- In School Suspension. Like the old ALE.

"Im sawwry Sammy."

"Its fine, it will be fun! You and me in a room for a day." He said with a certain face.

"Supervised."

"Ugh." He sighed "That means we cant have an ISS makeout."

I laughed and we went to get work from our teachers. We soon made our way into the ISS room. We sat down and did our work so we could text each other. It was kinda boring all day but Sam was so sweet as always. I really do feel bad for doing that. Sam was uploading the video for this week. The week is relationship week. Sam told me to watch it. He said it was for me. It uploaded because i got an e-mail. I went into it and the video was titled "Why I love you." I pressed play.

"Dear Sadie, I love you. More than you know so I made this for you." Sam was giving reasons about why he loves me. My hair, smile, personality, and so much more. I know what im doing. Im making a response.

Before we knew it school was over so we left to meet everyone outside to walk. We all walked home together, Sam's arm around my hip. We arrived at my house and me and Maddy went in. I went to sleep early, thinking about how perfect my life is.