Chapter 17

All I can say is
get ready for
DRAMA.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up excited. Excited + 5 am = You're either Connor Franta or their is something wrong with you. Or perfectly right I guess. I quickly got ready so I could have breakfast with Sam if he was up. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. Sam was sitting down on his phone.

"Hey Sammy."

"Hi." He said without even looking up from his phone.

Whatever. I decide to make a few freezer pancakes and go play black ops since I have time. I leave the room with no acknowledgement from Sam. Whatever. I skip to Franta's room before I to go to play black ops.

"Hay Con Da Bon!"

"Whats up Sadie?"

"Nothing much, jut bout to go play black ops and eat these." I said as Connors eyes widened at the site of my pancakes. Typical Connor.

"Ill go play black ops with you if I can have some pancakes."

"No deal."

"What! Come on Sadie!"

"Fine."

"Yes!" We started to walk to go play black ops. Connor was skipping and saying "Pancakes pancakes, I love you pancakes!" The whole way there. We played a few quick rounds and we decided to go get our stuff and walk early. We came into the kitchen and Sam was still sitting on his phone. Texting someone I guess.

"Bye Sammers" I said

"Bye Sam!" Connor said

He kept looking at his phone. Me and Connor walked out of the door.

"Whats his deal?" Connor asked.

"I have no clue."

"It all started last night after school." Con Da Bon said.

"I wonder whats going on." I said as we finished walking to school.

Sam's POV~

Acacia told me some things about Sadie that I didn't know. She showed me pictures too. I couldn't even look at her. Acacia sent me more texts today while I was downstairs with Sadie. How could she makeout with Connor!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ill probably update
over the weekendish.