Chapter 10 1/2

Well
Here is the answer
To the question.
WTH IS SAM DOING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sams POV~

I hid in the bathroom and wasn't caught by anyone. Okay forget phase 1 then. Onto phase 2. I went home on the bus and when I got home i got everything for me and Kenzie's date. We were going to have a romantic dinner at the beach. I had a perfect plan. I would have to let her down easy. It was drunk sex so, I'll tell her that we never had sex.

"Hey!" Kenzie says when she gets to the candle lit dinner on the beach.

"Hey, we gotta talk."

"About what?" She says when she sits down.

"I didn't have sex with you."

"What! Everyone said it was you."

"And everyone was trying to get back at me."

"Oh. I'm just gonna go. Goodnight Sam."

"Goodnight Kenz."

Sadie's POV~

I was playing black ops when the door bell rang. Sam. I opened it.

"Im gonna give you one chance to speak Sam"

"Thats all I will need"

"Okay start."

"Me and Kenzie dated for a while and we had sex and the condom broke. She told me that she was pregnant right as I came to her party. I told her it wasn't me though."

"And she's gonna believe you how?"

"We were drunk so I told her everyone lied and said it was me."

"Sam! Thats the dumbest mistake you can make! When she has her baby and nobody has confessed to being the father she's gonna have a DNA test and you will have to be there taking care of it!" I say and slam the door in his face.