Chapter 3

😭

~~~~

"Hiding what?" I asked

"That you like someone. Only possibly though."

"Who do you think?"

"Sam."

"Is it that obvious? Ricky and Trevor asked me too!"

"So you do like him?"

"Well...."

"Im not mad Sadie!"

"Thank God! I thought you would be so mad at me!"

"No!" Connor exclaimed.

We hung out and talked until it got dark and he went home. Maddy called when he left and told me about how perfect Connor is. My two best friends together? PERFECT! I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and threw an obey shirt on and a gray beanie. I grabbed my stuff and my skateboard. I met Connor outside and we went to school.

To: Kiki boyye

Here!

From: Kiki boyye

Pulling in now

He pulled up and got out with Sam.

"Ill have to tell you later." He says with a sigh.

"Okay!" I said. Im seriously getting curious now. I head to the guys lockers with them.

"Im going to class, you guys are taking forever!" I say. Sam looks really sad again. I just wish I would kiss him. That would make him feel better, I wish anyways. I walk to English and sit down in my seat from yesterday. Soon all of the guys came in together. Sam had the biggest smile I've ever seen. He sat down.

"Hi Sadie!" He said with A LOT of excitement.

"Hey Sam! Whats up?"

"Nothing much. How about you?"

"Preparing to be bored out of my mind." We both were laughing.

"Okay guys, we are starting a project today, partners or a group?"

The teacher said. At least we get to pick. Almost everyone said partners so thats what we did.

"Sadie, wanna be partners?" Sam asked.

"Sure!" I said.

"The project is to make a project that has to be on the topic I give each team. Ill be pulling them out of a hat."

The teacher finally made her way to me and Sam. She pulled it and said "Suicide" Ugh. This is gonna be hard.

We decided to do like a music video. Sam looked sad and I asked him what was wrong.

He whispered in my ear " I tried to commit suicide once but, Kian walked in and told me to stop." He started to tear up.

" You can cry Sam, im here."

Sams POV~

I walked into English with all of the guys. I was super happy because Connor said that he thinks Sadie likes me back! I was the happiest I've ever been! The teacher announced a project. She gave us the topic of suicide. My smile dropped, I couldn't let Sadie know though.

"Sam, whats wrong? Are you okay?" Sadie asked.

I had a flashback

~~~~~

I was laying the note down in my bathroom. The rope was already tied to the fan, I was ready to tie it on my throat. I tied it on my throat and heard footsteps. I ran to turn he switch on. Right as I was about to flip it Kian walked in.

"Sam!" He yelled.

Tears were streaming down my face and Kian's now. He untied my neck and read the note.

"Sam, you could've told me. Im always here for you." He said crying

He explained what it would've been like if Kian came in too late. He mentioned Levi and I absolutely broke down.

(End of flashback)

~~~~~

I whispered something in Sadie's ear. I started to cry.

"You can cry Sam, I'm here." She said as she hugged me.

When I stopped crying she went up to he teacher. "Sam, we can have any other topic we would want to do-"

I cut her off, hugging her. She was shocked but had a smile on her face, with a few tears.