Chapter 15

904/1000 reads
Im flipping out
So here is a new chapter
:*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got a new superintendent and school is supposed to be a bit different. I got ready and went to school on our penny boards with the fam. I call all of us the fam or sometimes the gang. We got to school and we were told after we get our stuff to report to the auditorium. We all sat down together and the superintendent walked in.

"Hello, im Mr.Hawk your new superintendent."

"Sounds nice so far." Ricky said

"He's not. He is the worst! He was Me, Maddy and, Connors teacher for 7th grade. Worst year" I said

"Believe her" Connor said

"Its all true" Maddy said

"Ive made some changes to your school. Everything is going to be more strict, because you should be respectful young adults. No more outfits of your choice. We will be wearing a uniform with navy blue bottoms and white tops. With any approved shoes. You also will be carrying clear bags to put your things in. We will have more strict rules and less time to switch between classes. More work, and more consequences. And if you are caught texting in class you will have to read the whole conversation. In front of the entire classroom. We will also be monitoring your social media and just about everything else to make sure you are great people. You will now have assigned seats at lunch and, harder standards. The standard is now a B instead if a C to make us a better school. Okay, this is all going into effect tomorrow so get to class now!"

"Dayumm" Jc said

"Right. I told you guys you should have believed me."

It was almost lunch already by the time everyone got out so we went to lunch. During lunch Mr.Hawk came around giving us our clear bags, uniforms, approved shoe list and, social media forms. Girls have to wear a skirt with hair bows too. Ewwwww. I already don't like this. He came to our table next.

"Hello Sadie, Maddy, Connor. Who are these people?"

"They are our friends Sam, Ricky, Kian, Trevor and, Jc." I said

"Cool. Heres your stuff."

Mr. Hawk laid down the bags for us with our names embroidered on the bags. I immediately took out the social media form and Trevor read it out loud.

"Write down any social media you have, if we find out that you have one not listed then you will be suspended for a month."

"Dayummm." Jc said

"Are we gonna put the youtube down? If the week is something 'inappropriate' then we will be in trouble." Kian said

"Its not like they can take it down" Sam said

"Oh believe me, he will find a way to ruin it." Maddy said

"Lets just put it down and block the school." Ricky said

"Okay, deal." I said

The school day went fast. We were all wondering about how the next day would play out.

(Next Day)

I woke up and put my uniform on with a fishtail with the bow at the bottom. I ran downstairs to get food and my penny board. When i came down I see Sam waiting for something.

"Sadie! You look beautiful."

"Thanks Sam" I said blushing "Looking Handsome."

"Don't make my cheeks even rosier!"

"What if I told you that it turns me on?"

"Hmmmmmmm. I would kiss you"

"I guess it turns me on."

Sam came over to me and kissed me on the lips. I could honestly say that was my first kiss. It was passionate and I loved it but, I thought we are moving too fast.

"Can I fix your outfit?" Sam asked

"Yeah." I said thinking my shirt wasn't tucked in the back. Sam pulled my shirt down and my skirt up.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving me a better view of all of you."

"(Laugh) I love you Sam."

"I love you too Sadie."

We went to school and all I can say is it was HELL.