Chapter 11

Since im nice
I decided to update
BEFORE
My dads work thing
Then ill write on the way back ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh. What just happened. I have no clue. I called to check in on my sister and she was fine. My mom called and said she was having a great time too. Good. I go to sleep and pray for Kenzie's safety.

Why would Sam do this? Ive known him for almost two weeks and I have two thoughts about him.

1- bad and evil

2-cute and nice

I wake up the next day and get ready for suspension. I ride the bus today with Con Da Bon. We talked and I told him why yesterday happened. We arrived at school and I went to the suspension room waiting to get a text from Sam that says what happened. I haven't forgiven him yet but, I understand. Well kinda. My phone lit up.

From: Sam

The baby is gone. I got so lucky. Kenzie is fine. She is heart broken though.

To: Sam

K.

Right as that text sent Con Da Bon came down with an announcement from the teacher. I really do feel bad for doing that. We walked up stairs and went into the classroom. Con Da Bon went to his next class and I stayed with the teacher.

"I heard what happened with you and Sam, why you were acting how you did yesterday. Connor must be a really good friend."

"The best!"

"Im taking the suspension off of your record and forgiving you."

"You dont have to."

"Yes I do. I did the same thing when I was your age."

"Thank you so much! And I didn't say that. I played it from a movie on my phone."

"I figured. You're too good of a girl."

"Thank you!"

"Heres your pass just go to your lunch."

"Thank you!"

I went to lunch 2 minutes early and waited for the boys. I was so excited to tell them that there was no more suspension for me! The bell rang and the boys came down to lunch. They were so surprised to see me! Except for Connor.

"Your the best Connor!"

"I already know" I hugged him so tight he started 'coughing'. Yeah right. We spent the rest of the day at school then went to my house to do a group video. We all did a Q&A video. There were a lot towards me. Then at the end the boys wanted to ask me a question.

"Will" Connor said
"You" Ricky said
"Move" Sam said
"Into" Jc said
"A house" Trevor said
"With" Kian said
"Us?" They all said

Sams POV EARLIER IN THE DAY~

I walk into school and Kenzie calls me.

"Sam?"

"Hey!" I say back "What's wrong?"

"I had my appointment and I had a mis-carriage. The doctor said half of my body wasn't pre-pared. I thought you should know because I thought you were the dad the whole time. But it's okay. I'll be fine."