Chapter 10

Well only a 1/2 hr left
So here is an update.
There is a major cliffhanger
:*
There are bad references
Just warning you
(Sex, pot smoking)
^ don't do those
Pwease
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning and got ready for school. I wore some yoga pants and an arizona shirt with my sparkly toms. I curled my hair and walked down stairs to grab my stuff and penny board. I got some arizona and pancakes too. I ate them while boarding to school. I was nervous about the whole sam thing. Once I got to school I opened my locker. A note slipped through the opening and It said from Sam on the outside. I stuffed it into his locker and I went to my first class. Sh!t. I sit next to Sam. Ugh. I don't know what to do. Ill get a in school suspension! Perfect! That means I won't see him all day! I walked into my first class and looked at the rules. There are a few that are easy to violate. I popped a piece of gum into my mouth and chewed it really obnoxiously.

"Sadie" my teacher called.

"What?"

"Are you chewing gum?"

"Yeah."

"Ill let you go since its your first violation."

Are you freaking kidding me.

Next rule on the list is no passing notes. I started writing notes and throwing them across the room.

"Who just threw that note?"

"Me" I said

"Since you were honest there is no punishment."

Come on! You have got to be kidding me!

One of the last options was to cuss the teacher out. So here it goes.

"Why do you have to be such a f****** deuche?"

"Okay thats it Sadie! I don't know whats up with you but in school suspension for the rest of the week!"

Yes! Finally!

I took the pass from my teacher and went to the suspension room.

"Sadie, why are you in here?" One of my old friends Kevin asked.

"Long story. Hbu?"

"Smoking pot in the bathroom last week"

"Oh."

"Yup"

"So how does this work?"

"You can do anything as long as you get your work done."

"Okay, thanks!"

In school suspension is actually fun. I got done with everything then was on my phone for a while. Then lunch. Then I got back on my phone. This week is gonna be the best.

Con Da Bon's POV (Lunch time) ~

"What the f*** was up with Sadie?"

"No clue" Kian said

Sam was silent while everyone else was talking.

"What did you do Sam?" Kian asked

"She wont let me explain to her! I had sex with Kenzie when we were dating and I didn't realize that the condom broke. I screwed up everything. She wont even f****** acknowledge me!"

"Woah Sammers. Calm down." Ricky said

"How can I freaking calm down Ricky?"

"Sam stop being a b****" Jc said

Sam flipped his tray over and walked away. He went towards the bathroom. Jc got up to go after him.

"Let him be Jc" Kian said

"Its his fault for having sex." Jc said

We all slowly agreed.

It was really awkward for the rest of the day. And, Sam was no where to be found.

Sams POV

I have to get a suspension to be with her! Maybe she will listen to me then if we are forced to be with each other. Before I knew it the lunch bell rang. I realized two things.

1. I need to figure out how I'm gonna get suspended

2. Im gonna be known as a man whore if anyone finds out I'm the baby daddy

I decided to sit in a stall the rest of the day until I get caught and am given a suspension. I need to make sure no one finds out and I need to get rid of that baby. I decide to text Kenzie.

To: Kenzie

Wanna hang tonight?

From: Kenzie

Sure babe :*