Chapter 1~

So here it is! The beginning!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm on my phone going off. Its the first day of high school. I get up and take a quick shower. I wrapped my bare skin in a towel and grab my outfit from my closet. An obey t shirt with short shorts and a red beanie. My phone vibrates.

From: mah bestiee~

Hey! Im almost here!

To: mah bestiee~

Heyy! Im headed downstairs

I walk down stairs and grab my bookbag, my lunch bag and an arizona. I head outside to see Connor.

"Sadie!" Connor says as he practically tackles me for a hug.

"Hi to you too Connor!"

Connor has been my best friend since i don't even know how long. We grew up together and have done track and cross country together every year. We went to the same preschool, elementary, and middle school. I was glad that Connor didn't go to the other middle school in our district, I would have been miserable. Connors guy friends went to the other middle school, he told me that I would get to meet them today. We walked into our school. I would have felt so lost without Connor. We walked to our first class, english. He was the only person I knew. Connor walked to the 3rd row and there were two seats left in the middle of the row, so we sat next to each other. Connor quickly introduced me to the people in the row. This is Ricky, JC, Trevor, (where Connor then Sadie sit) Sam, and Kian. Sam. He is super cute, I cant crush on one of Connors friends though. I sit next to Sam, thats gonna be even harder. I heard Kian whisper something to Sam, but shook it off. First class went super fast. When the bell rang we all compared our schedules.

Sadie's schedule:

1- English

2- Algebra 2

3- World History

4- Art

5- Lunch

6- Science

All of Connors friends had english with me, Connor and Sam had Algebra 2 with me. Gosh, why does sam have to be so perfect. I had World History with trevor, and Art with Sam. Why only Sam? Lunch and, Science with all the guys. Connor suggested that we all get going to class. He led me and Sam to the Algebra 2 room on the other side of the building. We were almost late to class, we got lucky we weren't. We find 3 desks next to each other. Sam is about to sit down by Connor when he pauses.

"Hey, Sadie do you want to sit between us?"

I honestly did, next to Sam or next to Connor and Sam. "It doesn't matter to me!" Sam and I switch seats and sit down for class. When I was in 7th grade me and Connor were accepted into the Algebra 1 class then, last year we took Geometry here. I guess Sam did the same thing at the other middle school. The class went by slow and I looked over by Sam to see that he was already looking at me. I smiled at him, then he started to blush. Sam's cheeks are so perfect, they are like naturally pink. His lips also look amazing, along with everything about this boy. Sadie stop. I can't be falling for one of Connor's best friends. Not okay. I pay attention to try to get my mind off of him. After I started to pay attention class ended. I walk out and down the hall to my World History class. Trevor was already there so I sat next to him. Trevor is so freaking hilarious! He is a DIVA!

"Trevor, what class are the rest of the guys in?" I asked. I couldn't help but be curious. It was sad that I had already forgotten.

"They're also in a World History class, they just aren't as 'gifted' as us" I laughed too hard. Especially because he used some air quotations on the word gifted. The teacher was cool and just let us talk for the whole period. Me and Trevor laughed a little too much that class. I finally decided to ask him something.

"Trevor if you liked one of your best friends' best friends would your best friend get mad?"

"Its Sam isn't it?" He said

"What? How did you know!?"

"The way you two look at each other. You guys would be so cute!"

"I just, don't know how Connor would feel." I said

"Well he is your best friend so, he couldn't be mad at you for long!"

"True! Thanks Trevor."

" Mmmmh gurl np" He said in a girly voice. I laughed and then walked to Art. I stood frozen as I remembered that Sam and I would be alone. I didn't know if I should be nervous or, excited. I walked in and, surprisingly I was one of the first people to get to class. I sat at the back table by my self. Sam came into class last. He looked as if he was just looking for something. I watched him scan the room and started to walk towards me but, pretended I didn't notice. He started to walk towards me and my stomach started to get tied in knots.

"Hey, could I um.. sit with you?" He asked hesitantly as he ran his hands through his hair.

"Of course Sam!" I said. When he does that he looks so sexy. Stop. Now! What if he liked me back? What if I was the one he was looking for at the beginning of class? No, there is no way on earth. He could do so much better than me. We did a free draw day. I made a bunch of hearts with one colored in and in cursive writing it said only you.

"Thats really good" Sam said

"Awww thanks! I love yours!" I blushed and looked at his. It was a boy wearing an obey tank and snapback with some basketball shorts. It resembled him, a lot. I guess thats why I loved it.

"Thanks" he said. Im not sure if he was blushing or if it was just his rosy cheeks. Either way we found ourselves staring and smiling at each other.