Chapter 30

I'm back! With an update! Huzzar! Not sure how long its been but I apologise profusely for having to put it on hold. I never wanted to but I had nothing to publish. Hahaha annnyway special thanks to @MischiefMaker for this particular chapter. She wrote the majority of it as I could not. After you've read this, go follow her. She's awesome.

It feels so good to be updating again.

Lots and lots of Loki love from me!

- Z xx

Laila nodded and grinned widely. Loki felt his breathing shorten and his eyes water unsuspectingly as he pulled Laila close to him and hugged her tightly, never wanting to let go. He heard Laila chuckle softly

“Hello Loki. Miss me?” She asked gently. Loki sighed into her neck

“More than you could ever know.” He said softly, trying to stop himself from crying in front of her. There was no such luck. The tears were persistent and before long, Loki felt an army of them running down his face. He quickly bit his lip to stop himself from letting out a sob of joy. Laila broke from the hug. By now Frigga and Odin had appeared at the entrance to Loki’s chambers. A giggle broke from Laila’s lips.

“You’re crying.” She said, smiling sympathetically and wiping the tears from Loki’s eyes with her thumb. Loki sniffed and smiled.

“Shh! I’m supposed to be the tough guy!” He joked feebly. Laila laughed heartily anyway and cupped his face in her hands.

“Even the tough guy has to cry sometimes.” She pointed out. Loki laughed quietly. Laila smiled warmly at her fiancé and brought her lips to meet his. The pair shared a passionate kiss whilst the others watched rather awkwardly. Frigga felt her eyes well up with tears of joy as she watched her son become happy once again. The three spectators then watched in amazement as they Loki begin to return to normal; the frost giant transformation reversing itself. Loki’s pale skin replaced his sea-blue layer and his poisonous red eyes transformed back into a warm emerald green colour. Eventually the pair broke up the kiss and Laila was able to look at the man that she had fallen in love with. Loki lifted his arm and examined it, astonished.

“I’d almost forgotten what being pale looked like.” He said in surprise. Laila chuckled through her nose.

“It’s good to have the real you back. I love you so much.” She said lovingly. Loki grinned and tucked a stray piece of Laila’s hair behind her ear.

“Not as much as I love you.” He whispered into her ear with a smile. Thor realised that it was probably about to get very passionate and so decided to leave them to it.

“Come Mother and Father. I think Loki deserves some catch up time with Laila.” Thor said quietly, ushering his parents away from Loki’s chambers. Loki smiled

“Thanks Thor.” He called out as Thor departed from the room. Turning his attention back to Laila he gave a smirk and began to kiss her neck tentatively before nibbling her ear lobe. Laila moaned slightly whilst tracing her hand up the back of Loki’s neck and running her hand through his hair. Then she dragged him over to the bed and began stripping him of his robes seductively. Loki chuckled as Laila pulled him closer to her and kissed him vigorously. He smiled into the kiss. “Something tells me that you’ve been waiting for this.” Loki stated. Laila stopped and looked into his eyes; her expression full of lust and desire.