Yo in Danger

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I screamed.

"And there go my eardrums," Yoongi said, still lying on the floor.

"Are you trying to ruin this band?" I asked.

"Are you trying to be my mother? Because if you are, you're doing a good job," Taehyung snapped back.

"Ugh! You are so annoying! I cannot believe out of all the boys in this school who can dance, you just happen to be one if the boys in the group."

"Lee Yoona..." Namjoon said calmly. I ignored him.

"If you really care about music, maybe you should start taking things seriously for once! You think that drugs and alcohol as a prank is a joke? It's not funny! You're totally right! Your mental age is four!"

"Lee Yoona," Namjoon said. Once again, I ignored him.

"I don't understand how anyone can work with you! You're so difficult!"

"LEE YOONA!" Namjoon shouted.

"What!?" I snapped.

"Have you actually tried writing music?" he asked.

"Or choreographing dances?" J-Hope added.

"Do you have any musical experience at all?" Jungkook asked.

"Uh...I took ballet in elementary school, and I can play the piano, but other than that, no."

"So maybe you should be a little, I don't know...patient?" Jimin suggested.

"Yah, princesses should not be put under this much pressure," Jin said. Princess? What the heck?

"You're right, we should've done some stuff sooner," Jungkook said. "But it kinda kills the vibes when you step in and start yelling at us."

Had I really been that mean? I felt awful now. I didn't want to be a mother!

"Guys, I'm so sorry. I didn't really think about that. I guess I have such high expectations for myself that I'm too hard on other people. I hope you're not mad."

"Gwenchenayo (it's ok). We still love you," J-Hope said. "After all, we did initiate you."

"Yeah, and we haven't had this much motivation in a long time," Jimin agreed. "Most people don't like us."

"And we're not mad, if that's what you think. So, don't worry about that," Namjoon assured me.

"I'm mad!" Yoongi snapped. He was still lying on the floor. "I'm sleep deprived!"

"Yoongi, you slept in until 10 am on Saturday and Sunday, and you were two hours late for school today." Jin noted.

"Yeah! I know!" Yoongi said. "I could've at least slept four more hours." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Yoona Noona," Taehyung said. "Are you gonna tell on me? About the drugs and alcohol thing?" I smiled.

"I'm still really pissed, but I'll try to find a way that will keep both of us out of trouble." Taehyung gave me his box smile. I returned it.

"Yoona! I have an idea!" Jimin started jumping up and down. "I should do this during the performance!" Jimin ripped his shirt of and displayed his six pack abs. Holy crap...I nearly swooned.

"Wow, it looks like a chocolate bar," I said stupidly. Oh gosh, why did I say that?

"Hehe, it does," Jungkook said, smacking Jimin in the stomach.