Kim Taehyung is Dirty Water

"WHAT!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. Taehyung looked unfazed.

"I didn't take any of the drugs or drink any alcohol," he said calmly.

"That doesn't make it any better, does it?" I yelled.

"Maybe not for you."

I was so done with this Kim Taehyung. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be stuck with these 7 idiots who called themselves a performance group but couldn't do a single thing.

"TATAPE! (You're so frustrating)" I shouted. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THIS COULD COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY RUIN MY FUTURE! NO! YOU DON'T! BECAUSE YOU DON'T CARE! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING OR ANYONE, OR ABOUT YOUR GRADES OR ABOUT YOU FUTURE! YOU THINK DANCING AND SINGING IS GOING TO GET YOU ANYWHERE!? WHAT IF YOU'RE NOR GOOD ENOUHG TO BECOME FAMOUS!? THEN YOU'LL BE—"

Before I could finish my rant, Taehyung grabbed me and slapped me. Right in the face. I never saw it coming. I was so stunned, I couldn't say anything.

"Eesh, calm down Noona. You trying to make me deaf?" he asked. I didn't respond. My cheek was stinging.

"That would be really stupid, because I already don't listen." I still didn't respond.

"Mwo (what)? What's wrong? J-Horse got your tongue?" What the heck was a J-Horse?

"Hey! Miss Perfect?" Taehyung waved his hand in front of my face.

And then I slapped back as hard as I could. Taehyung's head flew sideways, but he barely lost balance. Taehyung flashed his signature box smile.

"Yaghan (weak). You hit like a girl," Taehyung giggled.

"PABO (idiot)!" I shouted. "YOU BETTER TURN YOURSELF IN!"

Taehyung hit me back, and hard. I lost my balance and fell on the floor. I stood up and punched Taehyung in the chest. Wow, his pecs were muscular. He gave me a confused look.

"Was that supposed to hurt?" he asked.

"YOU BETTER TURN—"

"STOP YELLING!" Taehyung screamed. "Gosh, do you ever listen?"

"Fine," I said. I was holding my breath, clenching my fists, and biting my tongue; I could not get into fight. That would only make matters worse for me.

"You need to turn yourself in within the next two weeks, or I swear that I will make your life miserable Kim Taehyung!"

The gym door opened and Jimin poked his head in.

"Yah, Rex, are you coming?" he asked. "Yoongi hyung's driving us home."

"Hey! Hyung! Come over here!" Taehyung waved for Jimin to come over. Jimin came and stood next to Taehyung. Taehyung completely dwarfed Jimin, who couldn't be any more than 5'7".

Taehyung reached over and smacked Jimin on the butt as hard as he could.

"YAH!" Jimin jumped. He rubbed his butt and gave Taehyung a pouty face. "Ahya (ow)," he whined.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Now go." Taehyung shooed Jimin out of the gym. Jimin glared.

"Jungkook will not outgrow me!" Jimin said defiantly. It was totally unrelated to our conversation, but I guess Jimin was teased about his height a lot.