Chapter 25

ANDY'S P.O.V.

Her expression changed so quickly that I couldn't understand what was going on.

– What happens, honey? – I said, grabbing her hand and looking at her; concern reflected in my eyes.

She hanged up her mobile phone and then glanced at me with tears in her eyes. It killed me to see her like that. I couldn't do anything but to hug her tightly.

– My brother... – she said, her voice breaking – h-he had a car accident... – tears were already rolling down her cheeks – he's dead... – I hugged her tighter between my arms and kissed her forehead.

– I'm so sorry Iris... – I didn't know what to say. Words didn't want to come to my mouth.

We came back to the tour bus. The guys were going to ask but I shook my head as Iris came in and went to her bunk. I could hear her crying from where I was with the guys. It really killed me inside.

– What's going on, dude? – Jinxx said, looking in her direction and then back at me – what happened?

– Her brother died in a car accident... – I didn't know her brother for so long but he was a nice guy, and he didn't deserve it.

Jinxx's face went pale and he stayed in silence for about 5 minutes.

– Oh...god... – Ashley said with the same expression of surprise as Jake and CC.

Finally, Jinxx spoke, his voice breaking as he said the words.

– I can't believe this is happening... –He stood up and went to the bunk area with Iris, I guessed. I hated when I couldn't help Iris, and that was one of those moments.

We stood there in silence for a moment and then I decided to go outside and smoke a cigarette.

JINXX'S P.O.V.

We were watching TV when Iris and Andy came in the bus after ten minutes outside. She was... crying? It actually broke my heart to see her like that and even more when I didn't know what happened to her.

– What's going on, dude? – I asked Andy, looking in her direction and then back at him – what happened?

– Her brother died in a car accident... – He said in a low tone, almost impossible to hear it.

My whole body petrified. Dean was dead? No! It couldn't be like that. He couldn't be dead. My mind refused to accept that idea.

– Oh...god... – Ashley said with the same expression of surprise as Jake and CC.

– I can't believe this is happening... –I said holding back the tears.

I stood up and went to the bunk area with Iris. She needed the support of someone that understood her.

Her curtain was closed, but I slightly opened it.

– Hey sweety – I whispered.

She turned to face me with tears in her eyes. It hurt to see her like that.

– Can I stay here with you? – I asked, she nodded and I lay next to her in her bunk.

– I-I'm not prepare for this, Jinxx – she said after a few minutes of just silence.

– Me neither Iris, but we didn't decide it, it just happened – I let tears come outside as she was doing.

She curled next to me and hid her face in my t-shirt. I hugged her and after ten minutes she was asleep. I decided I'd sleep too, it would help me to relax.

IRIS'S P.O.V.

– What happens, honey? – Andy wondered, grabbing my hand and looking at me with concerned eyes. I could barely pay attention to what he was saying to me. It hit me so deep inside.

I hanged up my mobile phone and then glanced at him with tears in my eyes, I could feel them. He hugged me tightly. I really thanked it.

– My brother... – I finally said, my voice breaking – h-he had a car accident... – tears were already rolling down my cheeks – he's dead... – Andy hugged me tighter between his arms and kissed my forehead. I felt so broken.

– I'm so sorry Iris... – he said.

We came back to the tour bus. I went and lay in my bunk. I just wanted to cry and be in the darkness of my bunk. I could hear them talking in the living area, but it just didn't matter to me in that moment.

A couple of minutes later, someone slightly opened the curtain of my bunk.

– Hey sweety – I recognized his voice, Jinxx.

I turned to face him with tears in my already red eyes.

– Can I stay here with you? – he asked, I nodded and he lay next to me in the bunk.

– I-I'm not prepare for this, Jinxx – I said after a few minutes in silence.

– Me neither Iris, but we didn't decide it, it just happened – his voice sounded so hurt.

I curled next to him and hid my face in his t-shirt; Jinxx hugged me and after ten minutes I fell asleep.

RONNIE'S P.O.V.

I went out of the BVB tour bus when we stopped in Madison, with Andy and Iris. They went to the coffee shop and I returned to my bus.

– Hey guys – I said as I came in.

Mika was on the couch with Derek playing with the XBOX. Ryan wasn't there and Jacky was sat on his bunk, reading a book.

– What have you been doing? – Mika asked, not looking at me.

– Remembering old times with Iris, doing stupid things with the guys... – I caught a bottle of water from the little fridge we had.

– Sounds good – Derek said before starting complaining about something about the video game.

I shrugged, sat down on the couch and looked my net accounts on the Internet.

20 minutes later my mobile phone rang. It was Andy. I frowned and answered it.

– Dude, what's up? – I said, not understanding what he could have to tell me. I'd seen him not too much time ago.

– Hey Ronnie, I thought you should know something since you are close to Iris – his voice filled with sadness.

– What's wrong? – I asked worried. What was going on?

– She received a call not too much time ago, Dean died in a car accident... – his voice disappeared with the background hum.

– What?! – I said, shocked. The guys looked at me with a concerned glance. I breathed a little bit just to calm myself – how's Iris?

– She's in her bunk, Jinxx's with her, I guess she might be better now, but you know, he was her brother... – I couldn't believe it...

– Oh my god... – I really didn't know what to say.

– I know it's hard – he said.

We continued talking for about five minutes and then I hanged up and told it to my band mates. This was going to be really hard.