[12] A Vampire Always Gets What He Wants

Recap…

Sebastian ignored her, as he continued to look over every inch of my body making sure I wasn’t hurt.

“Mark my words Sebastian. You will be mine!” Natasha screeched before disappearing out of the room.

Chapter 12

[Kate’s POV]

“What in the bloody hell is wrong with you!” “Oh it was an accident, I understand. I understand that you’re an utterly useless imbecile and when I get my hands on you, I’ll make sure you never get to see another day, you hear me!”

This is how its been for the last couple of hours after the whole incident with Natasha. I could still remember that greedy, and malicious look in her eyes as she attempted to suck me dry. Sebastian had been on the phone ever since muttering death threats at the security guards for letting Natasha up into his suite. 

“Stupid human males, so easily persuaded by scantily clad women!” Sebastian snarled out, slamming his phone shut and throwing it across the room at the wall. I winced as the phone shattered into hundreds of pieces, scattering all over the floor. 

“Sorry love. My anger got the best of me,” Sebastian sighed out, as he rubbed his hand across his forehead in frustration.

“Its okay,” I whispered out, snuggling deeper into the soft leather couch.

Sebastian walked towards the kitchen, opening the fridge and pulling out a small black bottle. He casually leaned against the counter as he took a long swig. ”Shit. When was the last time you ate Kate?”

“Umm… probably before we got on the plane,” food has been the last thing on my mind after everything that has happened.

“That’s more than 12hrs ago! Fuck I don’t even have any food here, since you’re the first human I’ve brought in here, that hasn’t been food.” I didn’t know whether to be ecstatic that I wasn’t considered ‘food’ or afraid of what he considered me instead.

“I’ll just order something. What do you want?”

“Uh, how about some Chinese food?”

“Sure, whatever you like. I’ll get the concierge to order from the closest Chinese place around here.” Sebastian said walking towards his computer where an old fashioned telephone sat. He picked up the receiver, dialling one before placing the receiver at his ear. 

“I need to order some Chinese food.” “Ahuh, just order one of everything on the dinner menu.” “Yes just charge it to my credit card.” “ Bye.” Oh my god how much food did he just order! “Sebastian you didn’t have to order so much food, I just need a dinner for one you ordered enough for an entire party!” Sebastian shrugged, “I wanted to make sure you had everything you wanted.” I hid my face in the couch trying to hide my blush as Sebastian smiled over at me. That’s so sweet.

“How about we-,” Sebastian abruptly paused mid-sentence, standing up straight, his gaze jerking towards the door. 

“Sebastian what’s wrong?” He held up his hand as he said, “Someone’s here.” He slowly stalked towards the door, it was almost like he floated there because he made absolutely no sound. 

Sebastian’s shoulder‘s suddenly tensed and a low growl rumbled out of his chest. He flung the door open before saying, “What the hell are you doing here Skyler?”