[thirty-six]

Hurricane Chapter 36

"Woah," I said, stumbling off of the private plane. I felt a hand gently grip my shoulder to steady me. I turned. "Thanks Niall."

He smiled. "No problem."

"Bridgit, I think Bob's hungry!" Harry shouted from inside the plane. I groaned and held my head. It hurt and I was cranky.

"Then feed him!" I exclaimed and clambered down the steps, Niall closely following.

"You okay, Bridge?" He asked. I turned once we got to the black car awaiting us and leaned on it.

"Yeah," I said. "Just need some water. I feel dehydrated."

"Well," he started. "Good thing I have this." He pulled a cold bottle of water from a suitcase he was handling. I took it gratefully.

"Oh my god, thank you."

"No problem."

We were interrupted by my anti-animal boyfriend, who shoved Bob's cage in my arms.

"This is your turtle, Bridgit," he said, stalking off to god knows where. I put the cage up so that I was looking at Bob at eye-level.

"Harry's being a bitch, right?" I asked, the curse sounding weird in my mouth, since I haven't used it in a while. "It's not just me?"

I swear I saw her nod.

"Relationship problems?" Niall asked, leaning next to me. I put Bob down.

"Ugh, he's mad at me because of Derek." I rolled my eyes and took the turtle food shaker out of my one and only suitcase and giving some to Bob.

"Who?"

"He used to work on the set of Good Luck Charlie," I said. "And I went to see him yesterday; mind you, I told Harry I was going to see him. So, he went with me and he thought I was flirting and I said he was just being stupid and insecure."

"And he said?"

"I honestly don't remember. We had this stupid fight and now he's being stupid, retarded, and dumb."

"I'm pretty sure those words all mean the same thing."

"Just for emphasis."

The driver finally came and opened the door for us, taking our luggage and packing them in the trunk. Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry joined us. Eleanor couldn't come because she had classes in London, Perrie had her own tour, and I'm pretty sure Sophie was somewhere around here...

So, basically, I was left out here to die with a menstruating boyfriend, an all-too-nice guy who used to have a crush with me, three occasionally annoying boys, and a girl that I barely know, but don't like already.

Oh, and don't forget Bob. She's great.

"Sophie! Come on!" Liam shouted. Sophie was coming out of the plan with about three pink suitcases and two more luggage bags.

I sighed and went into the car and found myself sitting with Harry and Louis. I sat my turtle in my lap and just focused on her, not making eye contact with Harry.

Then, my phone rang. I planned on letting it ring all the way through, but I heard him grunt.

"What is it?" I demanded. "What could possibly be wrong?"

"Oh, nothing, I just thought you should get that. It might be Derek."

"Great, I'm stuck with the arguing couple," Louis muttered.

I glared at Harry and got out of the car, putting Bob on the roof. When I returned, he looked at me strangely.

"What did you just do?"