[fourteen]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[fourteen]

[bridgit]

"Are you going to be there?" I asked Gem as I walked into the living room. I had on my towel and I just finished taking a shower and washing my hair.

"Of course," Gem replied. "I'm going to be fashionably late, like a boss, but still."

I had to stifle a laugh. Have you ever heard somebody say 'like a boss' in a British accent? Funniest. Crap. Ever.

"So...you're going to have to see Harry, and hug Harry, and talk to Harry, and hold hands with Harry, and sit next to Harry..."

"Okay, you can shut up now," I said.

"Oh, you know you care!" She called back to me and I just closed my door to muffle her laughter.

I looked to my bed to find my strapless blue High-Low dress with a studded top and a transparent bottom. Right next to it was a box of shoes that I bought with it. They were silver gladiator heels. Everything else I needed for the night was in my bathroom and scattered around my room.

I connected my iPod to my iHome speaker and played my all-time favorite.

"All you get back, coming to the stage is a girl who's new in town. She go by the name Where Your Stacks At. This pretty little thing, I swear won't let you down. Watch her drop it like...hey."

I got my towel and dried my hair. Then, I found my curling iron and began to curl my hair.

"Oh, it's not complicated so this won't take a while. You see, music make her dance and money, money, money make her smile."

I began moving to the beat after I finished my whole head and I shook out the curls to make them looser and they fell to my shoulders, next I brushed my teeth, not allowing me to sing along to the music. But, I'm also a good hummer.

"Yeah, Give her what ya got, give her, give her what ya got. Yeah..." Bruno sang.

I finally spit out the toothpaste and lotioned my legs, having shaved after I took a shower.

"She's a superfreak. You wouldn't know it if you saw her outside these velvet walls. No, she don't go where preachers preach. She only go to the church where dollars fall. Watch her drop it like....hey."

"What are you, a secret stripper? Even better." I heard a voice from the door. I spun around and gasped.

[harry]

"Hey, Zayn, have you seen my blazer? I've literally flipped over all of the couch cushions looking for that thing."

"Why would your bloody blazer be in a sofa?" Perrie asked me. She was in the kitchen with Zayn, wearing a flowing white dress with gold wedges.

"Don't criticize my searching skills," I retorted and peered at one of the dining room chairs. "There it is!"

I picked it up and put it over my plain white T-Shirt.

"So....when are you going to pick up Bridgit?" Eleanor critically asked as she walked into the kitchen, also dressed up. Louis followed.

"Why, aren't all of the girlfriends here today," I said, leaning against the kitchen island.

"Don't forget me," Danielle added, also coming in. Liam and Niall trailed.

"Don't you all look at me like that," I said, avoiding their judgy eyes. "I'll get her when we pass by her place in the limo.