[twenty-five]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[twenty-five]

[bridgit]

[seven months later]

[july 2013]

Renee laid back on her sofa, microphone in hand, and looked at me. "So, Bridgit, how was your spring abroad?"

I smiled and raised my mic. "It was sort of a culture shock because I have no idea how to drive on the completely other side of the car, but I got through it."

"By buying a motorcycle, as our valet friends downstairs tell us?"

I nodded. "Yeah. But, London is nice. And the university courses were bloody difficult, but at least I passed the midterms!"

"As we all knew you would," Renee agreed. "I see you've gotten a cute little accent there."

"It's pretty hard living in the country for half a year and not pick up their insanely weird way of talking."

"And what about the romantic part of your life? Did you pick up any cute British guys?"

I laughed. "Are you mad? No..." I was going to say that I was done with British boys, but I thought better of it. "I'm not in any kind of relationship. Haven't been in seven months."

"Well, to all of you girls watching out there, are Shidgit dreams are again crushed. And to all of you boys watching, you've still got a chance! Especially tonight's Celebrity Date Night Gala! Selena, Ariana, Bridgit, and much more are going to be there, where you can talk, hang, and go out on a date with them. Bids are starting at 1 grand and slowly going up. Find out more on my twitter: @TheRealDailyRenee."

I smiled and she continued. "So that's it for today on Daily Renee!"

We waved as the camera cut off. That's when I pushed her lightly on the shoulder.

"Renee, what Date Night Gala are you talking about?"

She laughed nervously. "The one that I totally forgot to tell you about..."

I exhaled and rose. "Are you serious? I had plans with Shane tonight! Sushi! Who could say no to sushi?"

"Well then, tell him to come in, start a bid. But, you're no wiggling your way out of this one."

"Amazing," I grumbled. "Where is it?"

She grinned. "At Greystone Manor. You're such a charm, Bridge!"

Renee gave me a tight hug and I nodded. "That's what people tell me."

[harry]

"Harry, are you watching this?" Louis called me from the living room. I picked up my bowl of cereal and walked over to where the newly engaged Zayn and Perrie were inseparable on the couch (A/N: July is premature, I know, but I'd rather not write out the proposal) and Louis and Niall were staring at the telly.

"Oh, yeah, that's Daily Renee," I said, crunching on my Frosted Flakes. "Her studio's a couple of blocks from here."

"And what about the romantic part of your life? Did you pick up any cute Brit guys?"

When the camera cut to the interviewee, I almost choked on my milk.

She laughed. "Are you mad? No..." There was a short pause. "I'm not in any kind of relationship. Haven't been in seven months."