[ten]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[ten]

[bridgit]

Gem was really cool...

Cooler than I thought she would be.

I thought that, if she was a relative of Harry, she would also be a jackass. I mean, it runs in the family, doesn't it?

"Sooo, Bridgit," Gem started, saying my name in a cool British accent. "Has Harry been the gentleman that the world sees him as?"

I feigned a gasp. "Whaaaattt? You don't know?"

Gem laughed. "Of course I know! It's fake, isn't it?"

I stared at her in amazement. "Harry told you?"

"Bloody hell, no! I don't talk to Harry about girls."

I furrowed my brows in confusion and Gem laughed again at my face. "I can tell when my brother likes someone or not. It's obvious. And Management is a bunch if dumbasses who like to hook people up."

We had dropped the other girls at a hotel, Eleanor's plan for a sleepover ruined. Gem shared my feelings of how annoying they all are, especially the girlfriends.

"So, Bridgit, how does it feel to be another one of Management's projects?"

I groaned. "Horrible."

"Oh, well then, you'll come around."

I rose my brows. "Did you go out with one of the boys before?"

Gem scrunched up her nose. "Ew, no! I barely look at them! I wouldn't be caught dead snogging them, at the least!"

I laughed. The British word for kiss is hilarious. Snog. LOL.

She continued. "I just know how the entertainment business works. My modeling agent is like a mini-bitchy-management. But, I learned how to block her out. Whatever she tells me to do, I do the opposite."

I stared at her, deep in thought. Do the opposite? That sounds...intriguing.

"But, enough with my babbling. When's the next concert and what song are you doing?"

"Don't know, don't really care," I admitted. "This whole mixing tours thing makes almost as queasy than faking a relationship with Harry."

"So, do you want a REAL relationship with Harry?" Gem asked, grinning at me expectantly.

"Eww, no!" I exclaimed like a little school girl who was asked if she liked boys.

"You're not crushing on his adorable little dimples?" She asked in a way that showed obvious sarcasm.

"Are you?" I threw back. "I mean, do you think they're adorable."

"Well, mines are obviously better," she replied, smiling to show the dimples in her cheeks.

I laughed.

"So, who ARE you crushing on?" She said, leaving the topic of Harry.

"Who..." I repeated. "Just before the intertwining tours thing I broke up with Shane. Shane Harper."

"Oh, Spencer on your weird little American show?"

I laughed. "Yes, Spencer on my weird show. It's called Good Luck Charlie."