[one]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[one]

[bridgit]

"Hey Lola!" I answered the FaceTime that was coming from my iPhone. I had settled into my awesome penthouse in Manhattan and I was totally loving it.

"Hey Bridge!" Lola is my best friend. Honestly, she's the best friend anybody can have. "Oh my god, what I would kill to be in New York right now!"

"The only good thing is this apartment, though. There's too much freaking people."

"Then, I'll just stay in the penthouse," she reasoned with me. I laughed.

"Okay, wait so that I can transport you here with my awesome super powers," I replied jokingly. She laughed.

"So, did you meet the boys?" Lola asked, making conversation.

"Nope," I replied. "I still think this whole thing is stupid. They're not on my album at all."

She shook her head. "Come on, be excited! Your going to be working with the five cutest boys on this planet!"

"I see you're a fan," I remarked.

"Well yeah. They're pretty hot!" She exclaimed. I laughed as my phone beeped.

"Kay Lola, my manager is calling me."

"Okay Bridge. Talk to you later."

"Bye." She hung up and I answered Patricia.

"What do you want now? You want to tell me that I'm joining the Jonas Brothers?"

I imagined Patricia rolling her eyes. "Nope," she said. "But, you are needed."

"Where?"

"Madison Square Garden. That's where you'll be doing most of your tour."

I sighed. "Sure. I guess."

"I'm giving you an hour to be here, Bridgit!" She warned. Patricia hung up and I stuck my tongue out at the phone.

[harry]

"Lads, welcome back to America. Where the fan girls are mad and obsessed." Zayn spread his arms wide as we poured into the JFK Airport.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S ONE DIRECTION!!"

"We're gonna die here," Louis said as a stampede of teenage girl came our way.

"Brilliant," Niall groaned.

"ZAYN! I LOVE YOU! MARRY ME!"

"HARRY! SIGN MY BRA!!!"

"LOUIS, TAKE MY CARROT!"

"LIAM, TAKE ME HOME WITH YOU!"

"NIALL! I LOVE NANDOS, TOO!"

"Oh god, we should've brought security." I face-palmed myself.

Liam got out his phone and called Simon, making him hook some of the airport security on us. Thank god. I had no intention of signing bras today.

-------

After we checked into the Hilton in Times Square, we changed our clothes.

"Okay, so were going to Madison Square Garden," Niall informed us, reading from his Blackberry.